Notices

[Breeze] Airways

Old 10-27-2022, 06:23 PM
  #3491  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2017
Posts: 262
Default

Originally Posted by planejoe
Home based as in the company buys you a ticket home after the tour is complete? Or back home jumpseating on your own?
Home based as in company paid travel and lodging.
Naviator is offline  
Old 10-27-2022, 06:36 PM
  #3492  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2022
Posts: 443
Default

Originally Posted by Naviator
Home based as in company paid travel and lodging.

Got it, so for FOs I imagine this is senior? How long before you can switch from holding a base to doing the home based charter flying if assigned the ejet?
planejoe is offline  
Old 10-27-2022, 07:59 PM
  #3493  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2018
Posts: 458
Default

Originally Posted by bonvoyage;[url=tel:3519655
3519655[/url]]Being able to twist any positive into a negative is an integral part of being an airline pilot
Not understanding tax code is also a primary trait.
kevin18 is offline  
Old 10-28-2022, 04:18 AM
  #3494  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2021
Posts: 158
Default

Just finished my video interview a few days ago. Any Intel on how long they are taking to get back to folks after that? I spoke with them at RTAG and have Jan my resume, she seemed very positive towards me there. Not sure if that actually translates into the system though?
Vettekid is offline  
Old 10-28-2022, 11:38 AM
  #3495  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2021
Posts: 222
Default

Originally Posted by Vettekid
Just finished my video interview a few days ago. Any Intel on how long they are taking to get back to folks after that? I spoke with them at RTAG and have Jan my resume, she seemed very positive towards me there. Not sure if that actually translates into the system though?
They had over 200 resumes to go through from RTAG, the fact you did the video is a good sign. Just be patient, everyone here is understaffed and over worked, including recruitment.
Swapapotamoose is offline  
Old 10-28-2022, 11:44 AM
  #3496  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2021
Posts: 158
Default

Originally Posted by Swapapotamoose
They had over 200 resumes to go through from RTAG, the fact you did the video is a good sign. Just be patient, everyone here is understaffed and over worked, including recruitment.
Totally willing to be patient, didn't mean to come off otherwise. Just trying to know what to expect. And in fact, I got the email today for an interview... so less patience required than expected. I'm excited over the opportunity!
Vettekid is offline  
Old 10-28-2022, 12:02 PM
  #3497  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2021
Posts: 222
Default

Originally Posted by Vettekid
Totally willing to be patient, didn't mean to come off otherwise. Just trying to know what to expect. And in fact, I got the email today for an interview... so less patience required than expected. I'm excited over the opportunity!
I got ya, just giving you a heads up itíll probably take a little longer than usual because of the amount of resumes they have to go through. You seem to have a good attitude and we need more guys/girls like you, hope you hear something soon.
Swapapotamoose is offline  
Old 10-28-2022, 12:54 PM
  #3498  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2021
Posts: 158
Default

Thanks, I hope it works out. I like the day trip model or the Ejet, but really want to be in Florida long term. I know that may not happen right away, but it's a goal.
Vettekid is offline  
Old 10-29-2022, 12:50 PM
  #3499  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Feb 2018
Posts: 4
Default

Originally Posted by Vettekid
Just finished my video interview a few days ago. Any Intel on how long they are taking to get back to folks after that? I spoke with them at RTAG and have Jan my resume, she seemed very positive towards me there. Not sure if that actually translates into the system though?
Seems like we may be on a similar timeline. Was at RTAG for a meet and greet with AA but left more excited about the prospect of Breeze or FlexJet (as a former regional commuter, I guess I'm more attracted to the Charter). Breeze has been pretty responsive and asked for availability for a Live Interview between 7-9 November. Hopefully you received the same grouping dates as well.
Swanson is offline  
Old 10-29-2022, 05:34 PM
  #3500  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2022
Posts: 443
Default

Originally Posted by Swanson
Seems like we may be on a similar timeline. Was at RTAG for a meet and greet with AA but left more excited about the prospect of Breeze or FlexJet (as a former regional commuter, I guess I'm more attracted to the Charter). Breeze has been pretty responsive and asked for availability for a Live Interview between 7-9 November. Hopefully you received the same grouping dates as well.
My total process from a few weeks ago from hitting submit on the app to final video interview was 9 days. Very fast & responsive. That being said I also gave them their requested documents same day. Helps to have an electronic logbook.
planejoe is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Frisky Pilot
Regional
20
01-01-2022 05:02 PM
Drums4life
Regional
107
08-16-2011 11:21 PM
ryane946
Major
25
03-06-2007 08:53 PM
RedBaron007
Major
3
01-31-2007 09:05 PM
RockBottom
Major
0
03-07-2005 11:04 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices