Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Envoy Airlines (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/envoy-airlines/)
-   -   Envoy: The LOWEST paid Wholly Owned. (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/envoy-airlines/122270-envoy-lowest-paid-wholly-owned.html)

blackbox348 06-07-2019 06:21 PM

Envoy: The LOWEST paid Wholly Owned.
 
The highest performing, the lowest paid wholly owned, and the lowest paid in the industry. Going for GreAAt. You heard it here first.

Voski 06-07-2019 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackbox348 (Post 2833603)
The highest performing, the lowest paid wholly owned, and the lowest paid in the industry. Going for GreAAt. You heard it here first.

New hires will flow to AA in 5.5 years, recruiting propaganda said so. That offsets the compensation discrepancies. :rolleyes:

rld1k 06-07-2019 07:30 PM

How did we come up with 5.5 years you may ask? Well email us at envoypilotrecruiting and we'll be happy to discuss it with you! We can't post it here because reasons

UnprotectdPilot 06-08-2019 08:57 AM

Fupm^2
 
Hey ENY MEC,

Since you're so set on "doing it right," how about pushing for the following:

At 6 years on property, ENY captain pay mirrors 737/320 FO rates AA. It'll give the company a ton of incentive to flow us at that projected 5.5 year flow they love to sell new hires on. :rolleyes: This scenario is about as likely as us getting any raise at this point, so might as well keep playing games.

iN uNiTy

BIueSideUp 06-08-2019 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnprotectdPilot (Post 2833806)
Hey ENY MEC,

Since you're so set on "doing it right," how about pushing for the following:

At 6 years on property, ENY captain pay mirrors 737/320 FO rates AA. It'll give the company a ton of incentive to flow us at that projected 5.5 year flow they love to sell new hires on. :rolleyes: This scenario is about as likely as us getting any raise at this point, so might as well keep playing games.

iN uNiTy

I nearly spit my beer

UnprotectdPilot 06-08-2019 09:23 AM

https://i.imgur.com/zW0uvTd.jpg

ClearRight0528 06-10-2019 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackbox348 (Post 2833603)
The highest performing, the lowest paid wholly owned, and the lowest paid in the industry. Going for GreAAt. You heard it here first.

What wait APC profile says "highest paid regional"?!

HalyardJammer 06-10-2019 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClearRight0528 (Post 2834583)
What wait APC profile says "highest paid regional"?!

That's old.

buddies8 06-10-2019 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClearRight0528 (Post 2834583)
What wait APC profile says "highest paid regional"?!

In 1995 eagle pay was average then 911 we went to 13% below average since then everyone pulls ahead of us.
This place was never highest paid.

HalyardJammer 06-10-2019 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddies8 (Post 2834660)
In 1995 eagle pay was average then 911 we went to 13% below average since then everyone pulls ahead of us.
This place was never highest paid.

At best, we matched endeavor in 17.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:27 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright 2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands