Notices
Mergers and Acquisitions Facts, rumors, and conjecture

NWA/DELTA Roadshows

Old 05-11-2008, 06:22 PM
  #111  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Ferd149's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: LAX ERA
Posts: 3,457
Default

Originally Posted by Scoop
your life raft somewhere else, please.
Ferd,
Give me a break – I am not the one listing the reasons why DAL is “The ****!” Scoop[/quote]

Scoop,
Check back through all my posts, if you can find one where I've had anything but good things to say about you guys and all my really good friends that work there.........Post it. In fact, if you care you'll notice I started this thread.

I just get really tired of hearing all the things we don't bring to the marriage. If you really want to puke up a hairball, go read your guys on the national forum. I also agree with you about where the industry is headed with the oil where it is.

Last edited by Ferd149; 05-11-2008 at 06:28 PM.
Ferd149 is offline  
Old 05-11-2008, 11:09 PM
  #112  
No longer cares
 
tsquare's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: 767er Captain
Posts: 12,109
Default

Originally Posted by NWA320pilot
Guys this combination is going to produce a great carrier! Personally I am looking forward to the combines synergies it should produce. With oil going like it has neither carrier was going to see good times for quite a while. BOTH DAL and NWA bring good things to the table but it seems we tend to focus on what each other lacks, be it equipment, routes, pay rates, or seniority. What we should all be focused on is making this work and being a great company that we can all profit from and be proud to work for.

Just my $.02 worth
Right on bro'
tsquare is offline  
Old 05-15-2008, 02:33 PM
  #113  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Ferd149's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: LAX ERA
Posts: 3,457
Default Deleted?

>>Scoop,
Check back through all my posts, if you can find one where I've had anything but good things to say about you guys and all my really good friends that work there.........Post it. In fact, if you care you'll notice I started this thread.

I just get really tired of hearing all the things we don't bring to the marriage. If you really want to puke up a hairball, go read your guys on the national forum. I also agree with you about where the industry is headed with the oil where it is.[/quote]<<<

Hi All,

Well, in the sprit of not posting silly "stuff" when your tired after commuting home........I had deleted the above. Now it's back (after the site was down) and I can no longer delete it. So......please ignore and accept my apologies for going off half cocked.

As a wise man once told me..........never pass up an opportunity to keep your mouth shut.

Ferd
Ferd149 is offline  
Old 01-18-2023, 05:42 AM
  #114  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2015
Position: MD-88 FO
Posts: 1,566
Default

Originally Posted by Captmycka
https://t.me/pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram
Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @pump_upp
Tell me you’re a bot without telling me you’re a bot.
Myfingershurt is offline  
Old 01-18-2023, 08:54 AM
  #115  
Gets Weekends Off
 
GogglesPisano's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2013
Position: On the hotel shuttle
Posts: 5,843
Default

It is nice to take a stroll down memory lane now and again.

To members no longer with us (Imagine beer emoji here.)
GogglesPisano is offline  
Old 07-27-2023, 10:00 AM
  #116  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2011
Position: retired 767(dl)
Posts: 5,731
Default

Originally Posted by GogglesPisano
It is nice to take a stroll down memory lane now and again.

To members no longer with us (Imagine beer emoji here.)
T Square is still amongst us. (Witness Protection Program, however.)
badflaps is offline  
Old 07-27-2023, 08:56 PM
  #117  
Gets Everyday Off
 
TransWorld's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2016
Position: Fully Retired
Posts: 7,000
Default

Originally Posted by badflaps
T Square is still amongst us. (Witness Protection Program, however.)
And he has not posted since Nov. 2014.
TransWorld is online now  
Old 11-08-2023, 07:41 AM
  #118  
Gets Weekends Off
 
crazyjaydawg's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2009
Position: Middle Seat
Posts: 1,213
Default

Originally Posted by TransWorld
And he has not posted since Nov. 2014.
Oh no, he is a very active poster. WPP = New "Secretive" screen name.
crazyjaydawg is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices