Search

Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

FlyExclusive

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2024, 07:02 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2007

Something is going down within the company as they are being super hush hush. They got a warning from wall street about being late in filling their annual report. They got 6 months to file it or they get de listed.
Old 05-21-2024, 09:57 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: May 2022

Originally Posted by 100LL
Something is going down within the company as they are being super hush hush. They got a warning from wall street about being late in filling their annual report. They got 6 months to file it or they get de listed.
Whats the latest at FE? Anyone know what's happening with hiring? A friend who left FE a few months ago said things were not great. (maintainance, finances, morale, attrition etc...) Anyone know more?
Old 05-27-2024, 06:35 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Exclamation Hiring has slowed to 4 pilots per month..

Originally Posted by Vmo plus 10
Whats the latest at FE? Anyone know what's happening with hiring? A friend who left FE a few months ago said things were not great. (maintainance, finances, morale, attrition etc...) Anyone know more?
Sorry about my radio silence and not getting back to your question, but we have been dealing with my Mom"s health crisis combined with the fact that I can no longer use my iPad on this Forum due to the glitch.

So yes, there has definitely been some turmoil here since they made the decision to park the Gulfstreams and the Citation X's. Also, with our deliveries of the new CJ-3+'s from Textron being delayed, it seems like we have overhired CJ pilots until Textron catches up. Many of the new hires that were destined for the CJ were now directed to the XL, and some pilots newly typed on the CJ were also moved over to the XL. Therefore, with all this internal shuffling around, classes were cancelled and candidates were moved to later dates, disappointingly for them. Meanwhile, dual typed pilots like me from the X are flying the XL, but still getting X pay while we wait for enough Challenger 350's to absorb both the G-IV and X pilots. Funny thing is that I am making considerably more money on the XL because it flies more than the X.

The decision to park the Gulfstreams and the X's I think was a good long term decision, but this wasn't cheap in the short run. Hopefully, though, when the dust settles, we will be stronger for it. No guarantees, though, so time will tell. I start Challenger 350 training in the Fall, so I am really looking forward to that.
Old 05-30-2024, 05:50 AM
Baker Aviation Citation X

Joined APC: Mar 2005
Position: Citation X

Good luck my friend. Dealing with change is never easy and rarely graceful...your words about a hopeful future are rarely seen by posters on the forum...I know your many readers wish nothing but the best for FE and you.
Old 06-02-2024, 03:31 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jun 2022

Looks like their SIC mins are now 2000 TT
Old 06-03-2024, 07:12 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2018

Originally Posted by Edjasdojqweoj
Looks like their SIC mins are now 2000 TT
And it looks like they want FULL ATP, not just written done.
Old 06-15-2024, 11:26 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Dec 2023

I just got an offer from them on the CJ. Any current pilots have any updates on what's going on? Are pilots still sitting for moths waiting on OE?
Old 06-17-2024, 10:00 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Nov 2022

Originally Posted by TD2018
I just got an offer from them on the CJ. Any current pilots have any updates on what's going on? Are pilots still sitting for moths waiting on OE?
It looks like they are getting to the FO's waiting for IOE. consistent upgrades to captian in the CJ3 so the crews should be balanced out in a few months, so my guess is you wouldn't have to wait and if so not long.
Old 08-14-2024, 12:01 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2016
Default How long did it take for flyExclusive to

Hello everyone!

I did a phone screen and was told that I would get an email to schedule an interview. How long did you wait from your phone screen to setting up your pilot interview?

I appreciate the insight!

Thanks,
duckman
Old 08-14-2024, 01:26 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2017

Originally Posted by duckman
Hello everyone!

I did a phone screen and was told that I would get an email to schedule an interview. How long did you wait from your phone screen to setting up your pilot interview?

I appreciate the insight!

Thanks,
duckman
I'm sure you will hear within a week. I've been on property since January and it was about 10 days from my phone screen to interview and there was a holiday when I did mine.