Joined APC: Jan 2020
Default Interview to cjo

I heard back in one week.
Old 03-31-2023, 07:01 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Thumbs up

[QUOTE=Flynboat;3616047]How long after the two interviews did you hear back?

QUOTE=rabruch;3612841]I've got a indoc date of 4-17. Looking forward to becoming part of the FE family. Hope to meet some of you soon. Your posts and questions have been VERY helpful in this decision process for me.
This is my first post to the site, so a real new to posting/QUOTE]

Hey Boat,

Usually within a week, but our whole Recruiting Team is here at Sun-n-Fun so things might run a little slower.. You can PM me and I can do some digging..

Good Luck!
Old 04-02-2023, 12:57 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: C90B Cptn

Yes, I heard in about a week.
Old 04-07-2023, 11:57 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jan 2017

Well good news came. I will be starting in the May class. If anyone else is in it we can start a group chat.
Old 04-07-2023, 06:06 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Thumbs up Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Welcome aboard..
Old 04-24-2023, 06:29 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Apr 2023

Is it possible to commute internationally to your domicile? I plan to move back to the US as soon as my wife gets a visa, but that will be 1-2 years away. In the meantime looking at options to commute to something, and a 15-13 schedule looks better than other options for that.
Old 04-25-2023, 08:33 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jan 2023
Default Persevere or?

I updated my application since I now meet the hiring requirements and reached out to the gentleman who interviewed me prior, no response or a TBNT, should I just keep waiting or move on? FYI, FE is top on my short list for best places to work (QOL, professional growth, safety culture). Your honest advice is appreciated (thick-skin individual here)
Old 04-25-2023, 10:39 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2014
Position: Paper Airplane PIC

Originally Posted by flynhooligan View Post
I updated my application since I now meet the hiring requirements and reached out to the gentleman who interviewed me prior, no response or a TBNT, should I just keep waiting or move on? FYI, FE is top on my short list for best places to work (QOL, professional growth, safety culture). Your honest advice is appreciated (thick-skin individual here)
It all depends on who you interviewed with and when. It is hard for me to keep up with all the moves that have happened over the past few months, and whether or not that individual is on "unapologetic PTO". B727DRVR may have some more insight on this one. For what it is worth, I waited on FE to get back to me, sitting on several CJO's. I've been with the company over a year, and I'm glad I waited.
Old 04-25-2023, 12:58 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jan 2023
Default Persevere or?

Originally Posted by flat_land_flyer View Post
It all depends on who you interviewed with and when. It is hard for me to keep up with all the moves that have happened over the past few months, and whether or not that individual is on "unapologetic PTO". B727DRVR may have some more insight on this one. For what it is worth, I waited on FE to get back to me, sitting on several CJO's. I've been with the company over a year, and I'm glad I waited.
Thanks flat_land_flyer. I'm currently sitting on a CJO and have been invited to a 2nd interview with another company. It would be great to know where I stand in the FE hiring process: yes/no.
Old 04-25-2023, 06:07 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Thumbs up Hey Hooligan, PM me and I can check for you..

Originally Posted by flynhooligan View Post

Hey Hooligan,

PM me and I will get right on it tomorrow.. I speak to a bunch of pilots, and am trying to remember if we spoke or not.. When did interview again?