FlyExclusive

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2023, 10:03 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Cool PM me and I will get back to you..

Originally Posted by Jreyes58 View Post
Hey B727, How long should one expect to wait to hear anything after applying? I’ve enjoyed reading all your posts about working for flyExclusive. Thanks for your help!
Hey,

I am in flight but if you PM me your contact info, then I can check for you when I land.. Do you have enough posts to PM?
Old 03-02-2023, 10:25 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Feb 2023

Originally Posted by B727DRVR View Post
Hey,

I am in flight but if you PM me your contact info, then I can check for you when I land.. Do you have enough posts to PM?
Thanks for replying! No, not enough posts, this was my first. I did send u a PM few days ago. Safe flight!
Old 03-05-2023, 06:26 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Nov 2022

Originally Posted by Jreyes58 View Post
Long time reader, first time poster. I appreciate you guys reading. I just applied today, seeking info on recent interview experiences. My stats, 6000 hrs total, all 121 time. New to the idea of the 135 world, the 8/6 schedule is what’s drawing me to flyExclusive and all the great things I keep reading in this forum. Thanks for the help everyone!
Interviewed a few months ago. Just finished training. The interview was straight forward. Great people. four person interview, one HR, one safety, one training dept, one line captain. They just want to get to know you and see if you will be a good fit for the company and vise versa. No got you questions.

So far I think I made the right decision. It is a young rapidly growing company. The training has been really good. Management so far are serious about safety and taking care of the customers but are relaxed enough to joke and have fun as well. They just announced an across the board pay raise for the pilots as they are trying to keep pilots from jumping ship to higher paying gigs.
Old 03-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Thumbs up We were lucky to get you, Medfly..

Originally Posted by medfly21 View Post
Interviewed a few months ago. Just finished training. The interview was straight forward. Great people. four person interview, one HR, one safety, one training dept, one line captain. They just want to get to know you and see if you will be a good fit for the company and vise versa. No got you questions.

So far I think I made the right decision. It is a young rapidly growing company. The training has been really good. Management so far are serious about safety and taking care of the customers but are relaxed enough to joke and have fun as well. They just announced an across the board pay raise for the pilots as they are trying to keep pilots from jumping ship to higher paying gigs.
We were lucky to get you, Medfly!

I’m glad that you are liking your gig so far.. Honestly, my main mission here and the goal of the Recruiting Department is “tool avoidance”, i.e., getting the good people in and keeping the tools out. I think that we have been pretty successful with that. We just want pilots who treat our passengers like family and who treat each other, and everyone else, with respect and kindness.

Yeah, the pay raise was pretty significant for me at $20,200 so it was definitely a step in the right direction. And the bonus going down to 20 hours was big, too. I was at the Women in Aviation Conference in LGB the first part of my rotation and I spent an extra day at home, and I still am already in Bonus, with 2 more days to go and a transcontinental flight tomorrow.. Cha Ching, 😂.

They should be updating our pay scale and bonus program on the Airline Profiles page on this site shortly, so anyone interested in joining us can take a peek at the new pay rates.
Old 03-05-2023, 08:48 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2019
Position: Poolside

Congrats to y’all!
Old 03-05-2023, 11:12 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jan 2020

Hey 7DRVR, I enjoy your informational posts. Do you have any info on the 1st year FO pilot pay increase for base pay from the 71k, or 81k based on schedule? Looking forward to interviewing soon.

Thanks
Old 03-05-2023, 09:45 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Thumbs up Our new pay package will be available to view

Originally Posted by NagsHead View Post
Hey 7DRVR, I enjoy your informational posts. Do you have any info on the 1st year FO pilot pay increase for base pay from the 71k, or 81k based on schedule? Looking forward to interviewing soon.

Thanks
Hey Nags,

Our profile page in the Part 135 section of this site should be updated by the Company shortly with our new pay package. Or you could PM me with your email address and I can email it to you.
Old 03-06-2023, 04:59 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jan 2020

Yes sounds like all good news. I am unable to PM as of yet, however Ill keep an eye out.

Thanks
Old 03-06-2023, 11:11 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Thumbs up Thanks Buddy!

Originally Posted by Peabody17 View Post
Congrats to y’all!
Thanks Peabody,

It was definitely a step in the right direction, along with the Bonus starting after 20 hours instead of 30. And than you all at NJ for doing the heavy lifting in 2005.. and now it seems. I just saw your NJASAP Picket Truck outside of the Women in Aviation Conference in LGB.. Pretty impressive, 😆

Any of your XO/Vista peeps still looking? I talked to MS back in the fall and he was holding on as long as he could.
Old 03-06-2023, 01:40 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2019
Position: Poolside

I think everyone I knew has left. We even had a former ACP/CP join NJ a few months ago. My classmates are at AA, JB, and other move-ups, so what VJ destroyed seems to have worked out for most. 👍