FlyExclusive

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2022, 10:43 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Unhappy How twisted can one be?

Originally Posted by 100LL View Post
Yes and no. A source indicated it’s administration/office/airport personnel. Pilots not affected…they gotta keep them flying using their Amex to earn points for segrave so he can buy more beach properties that will eventually be underwater.
Fellow pilots,

One can know for sure that they have a serious character flaw when they are posting LOL emojis about their fellow Americans allegedly getting laid off.. While I haven’t heard about any layoffs here, I will grieve for ANY American who has lost their job, as I have been there 5 times before. I can’t imagine what could make someone so bitter, jaded, and twisted as to gleefully post about the the misery of others.. As Maya Angelou said.. “When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time”.. 😢
Old 12-17-2022, 04:40 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2019
Position: Poolside

Originally Posted by B727DRVR View Post
Fellow pilots,

One can know for sure that they have a serious character flaw when they are posting LOL emojis about their fellow Americans allegedly getting laid off..
At Christmas…. 😢
Old 12-17-2022, 07:28 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2019

There’s a letter from HR circulating on the Facebook stating layoffs. The letter seems to indicate those affected have an ISO airport badge and to surrender any passwords they used for company work. So no flight crew. 50 employees seem to be affected so I’m not sure if it’s just ISO or all over they do business like Palm Beach. Kind of a dick move before Christmas if you ask me.

As for mr 727 don’t hate on that guy. I think they were laughing at the fact about the beach properties going underwater. I too have heard about how Jim collects Amex points to buy property among other stuff.
Old 12-17-2022, 07:39 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2018

Originally Posted by 250kt Final View Post
There’s a letter from HR circulating on the Facebook stating layoffs. The letter seems to indicate those affected have an ISO airport badge and to surrender any passwords they used for company work. So no flight crew. 50 employees seem to be affected so I’m not sure if it’s just ISO or all over they do business like Palm Beach. Kind of a dick move before Christmas if you ask me.

As for mr 727 don’t hate on that guy. I think they were laughing at the fact about the beach properties going underwater. I too have heard about how Jim collects Amex points to buy property among other stuff.
No layoffs for flight crews? New to the forum here for FE. I submitted application 6 days ago, gave my resume to a pilot to walk in, and left message with a pilot recruiter but have not heard anything yet from FE.. How long does it typically take for someone to reach out from the company? Just curious. If anyone could help, much appreciated.
Old 12-17-2022, 08:23 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: May 2018
Position: PIC
Angry Leadership has the character flaw

Flyexclusive offers a 15/13 schedule. I flew the 15 days and gave notice that at the end of my 13 days I would be leaving. HR acknowledged that my last day was at the end of my 13 days. When I got my final pay I discovered that the company wouldn't be paying me for the 13 day notice period. If I had just kept quiet and not shown up for my next rotation I would have gotten paid but doing the right thing and giving notice I lost two weeks pay. Carma is what I have to say.
Old 12-17-2022, 11:58 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Unhappy Let’s get that fixed, Gump..

Originally Posted by gump1 View Post
Flyexclusive offers a 15/13 schedule. I flew the 15 days and gave notice that at the end of my 13 days I would be leaving. HR acknowledged that my last day was at the end of my 13 days. When I got my final pay I discovered that the company wouldn't be paying me for the 13 day notice period. If I had just kept quiet and not shown up for my next rotation I would have gotten paid but doing the right thing and giving notice I lost two weeks pay. Carma is what I have to say.
When did that happen, Gump? Let’s get that fixed. Have you called payroll and complained to Payroll? I would be happy to bring it up on my end as a current employee.. I have always said that we need to treat people as well leaving as we do when they are joining us. I am just another employee, really, but I will reach out to Payroll and HR on your behalf.

You can PM me, too, if you want…
Old 12-17-2022, 05:06 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2019

It’s wild to see they would do this right before the holidays. Hope everyone lands on their feet. Speaking of which, I wonder if those fired still received their Christmas honey baked ham in the mail..
Old 12-17-2022, 05:24 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2022

Originally Posted by meitnerium View Post
It’s wild to see they would do this right before the holidays. Hope everyone lands on their feet. Speaking of which, I wonder if those fired still received their Christmas honey baked ham in the mail..
Hopefully the ones with dietary concerns still get a severance Christmas ham gift card rather than the real deal!

How many of the staff from NBAA with the We’re Hiring signs two months ago are now looking for a job on LinkedIn?

Truly shameful timing. I had a lot more respect for this mgmt team when I was still there. Would not have expected a move like this, with the timing of it all.
Attached Images

Last edited by PilotodeFE; 12-17-2022 at 05:42 PM.
Old 12-18-2022, 12:58 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Unhappy I’m devastated..

Originally Posted by Peabody17 View Post
At Christmas…. 😢
I know, Peabody..

I’m floored and devastated. No warning and a complete shock to me. So, yes unfortunately, this rumor is true.
Old 12-18-2022, 01:33 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Unhappy Verified.. Sadly..

Originally Posted by 250kt Final View Post

Yes 250,

This is verified and I also saw it on Facebook and LinkedIn.. Total surprise, for me anyway... As far as that other post that I took offense to, that person has shown nothing but an obsessive contempt for the Company with all their posts, so when I saw the gleeful smiley face emoji in the same post as where people were getting laid off, I lost it..