FlyExclusive

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2022, 01:03 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Cool PM me and I will help if I can..

Originally Posted by bajthejino View Post
Anyone have the flyExclusive PRIA contact persons name/email/phone number? My new employer has sent multiple requests with no reply as of yet, going on a month.
PM me and I will help if I can
Old 11-03-2022, 08:48 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2013
Position: B200

Originally Posted by goingplaces View Post
it will soon become another penny stock company like WU
99% of SPACS are a shell game at best.
Not replying to PRIA requests while listing as a SPAC tie-up has got be a negative tell in every way.

Showing a lack of respect to your labor group and investor group simultaneously is not the path forward.
Old 11-03-2022, 12:29 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Cool All taken care of..

Originally Posted by Akutan Bandit View Post
Not replying to PRIA requests while listing as a SPAC tie-up has got be a negative tell in every way.

Showing a lack of respect to your labor group and investor group simultaneously is not the path forward.
I am sure that this oversight was neither intentional nor commonplace.

I would also argue that delays in PRIA happen at more companies than just ours, and this singular mistake does not equate to an overall lack of respect for the labor group. We have pilots leaving to go directly to every Legacy, skipping Regionals and ULCC’s and this is a compliment to us, so obviously the Company is overall complying with PRIA requests. I reached out to Bat and their issue was solved, so hopefully this won’t happen again.
Old 11-07-2022, 02:38 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Nov 2022

Does anyone what airplanes the new hires are going to?
Old 11-07-2022, 06:27 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2014
Position: Paper Airplane PIC

Originally Posted by medfly21 View Post
Does anyone what airplanes the new hires are going to?
Depends on experience and previous type rating/currency. If hired with no turbine time, likely the CJ3
Old 11-07-2022, 11:07 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Cool Agree..

Originally Posted by flat_land_flyer View Post
Depends on experience and previous type rating/currency. If hired with no turbine time, likely the CJ3
True..

The CJ3+ and the XL/XLS/XLS+/XLS+ Gen 2 are the growth fleets, so that is where the fastest upgrades are and where you will most likely end up, The larger aircraft type are available for those with types or with a lot of experience, but they try to reserve those for internal upgrades. The Textron deal includes the CJ3+s, the XLS+ Gen 2s, and the Longitudes.
Old 11-08-2022, 08:28 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2013
Position: B200

Originally Posted by B727DRVR View Post
I am sure that this oversight was neither intentional nor commonplace.

I would also argue that delays in PRIA happen at more companies than just ours, and this singular mistake does not equate to an overall lack of respect for the labor group. We have pilots leaving to go directly to every Legacy, skipping Regionals and ULCC’s and this is a compliment to us, so obviously the Company is overall complying with PRIA requests. I reached out to Bat and their issue was solved, so hopefully this won’t happen again.
Hopefully not, and thank you from the pilot community for performing a basic HR function.

I feel like nearly every department is now deficient in experience and support. Not picking on Fly Exclusive, but I just attended my first interview since 2019 and nobody had more than 12 months on the job on the buy-side. There was just no institutional memory or perspective, and this was from a 121 company owned by a major airline. I went through this when my prior 121 liquidated and lost a record keeper.

Hopefully the back office can hold itself to the high standards when tasked once a week to which us ops people are held to every day.
Old 11-09-2022, 09:33 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Cool Hope that your interview went great..

Originally Posted by Akutan Bandit View Post
Hopefully not, and thank you from the pilot community for performing a basic HR function.

I feel like nearly every department is now deficient in experience and support. Not picking on Fly Exclusive, but I just attended my first interview since 2019 and nobody had more than 12 months on the job on the buy-side. There was just no institutional memory or perspective, and this was from a 121 company owned by a major airline. I went through this when my prior 121 liquidated and lost a record keeper.

Hopefully the back office can hold itself to the high standards when tasked once a week to which us ops people are held to every day.
Hey Bandit,

Sorry to hear about your liquidation experience.. I am right there with you, with 5 furloughs and one cancer diagnosis, LOL! Yeah, there are definitely staffing pains everywhere and growing pains with us, but they do try. We are all bittersweet excited for our pilots moving on directly to the Legacies because we were happy and excited for them.. And it looks great for us, as well, LOL!

I hope that your interview went great.. Good luck
Old 11-09-2022, 12:55 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Nov 2022

Ran into some FE pilots yesterday. Great guys to cut up with and they seemed to like the company.
Old 11-10-2022, 07:40 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Talking Glad to hear it..

Originally Posted by Runfast12 View Post
Ran into some FE pilots yesterday. Great guys to cut up with and they seemed to like the company.
Glad to hear it.. As a recruiter, we do our best at “tool avoidance” here. Good thing that I slipped through the cracks, 😂..