Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

TMC/Wheels UP

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2020, 08:15 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2015
Default Captain pay

So, still curious after all the previous messages; what is the captain pay at TMC? Also curious about the “quick upgrade” that is advertised in the First Officer job description in the TMC Jets website. Any idea if they will even hire after the current crisis situation improves?
Old 04-25-2020, 05:43 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Apr 2020
Default They are hiring into a pool

TMC is hiring into a pool for hopeful 1 June in person interviews. Spoke with their chief pilot the other day as part of the process. Capt pay starts at $399 per day they have an 8/6 and 15/13 schedule and are home based.

Originally Posted by PW4060 View Post
So, still curious after all the previous messages; what is the captain pay at TMC? Also curious about the “quick upgrade” that is advertised in the First Officer job description in the TMC Jets website. Any idea if they will even hire after the current crisis situation improves?
Old 04-29-2020, 08:43 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2015

Originally Posted by USAFPilot85 View Post
TMC is hiring into a pool for hopeful 1 June in person interviews. Spoke with their chief pilot the other day as part of the process. Capt pay starts at $399 per day they have an 8/6 and 15/13 schedule and are home based.
Thank you very much for that reply. Pleased to hear that interviews are still planned in this economic environment.
Old 06-06-2020, 07:41 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2019

Originally Posted by USAFPilot85 View Post

is there an update to this and are they just hiring CA now?
Old 06-13-2020, 10:09 PM
Gets EVERY weekend off

Joined APC: Jul 2006
Position: SIC

Originally Posted by PreciousCargo View Post
is there an update to this and are they just hiring CA now?
I applied mid may and received an e-mail from HR asking me to fill out a more comprehensive questionnaire/application which i completed the next day. About a week later HR e-mailed me stating they're hiring for First Officers and into a pool to prep for their upcoming hiring and I was informed they will be reaching back out towards the end of June. Hopeful things go as planned!

Also, believe FO pay is around $257/Day or starting at $53,000 or so.
Old 06-16-2020, 08:38 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2019

Originally Posted by flynavyj View Post
I applied mid may and received an e-mail from HR asking me to fill out a more comprehensive questionnaire/application which i completed the next day. About a week later HR e-mailed me stating they're hiring for First Officers and into a pool to prep for their upcoming hiring and I was informed they will be reaching back out towards the end of June. Hopeful things go as planned!

Also, believe FO pay is around $257/Day or starting at $53,000 or so.

thanks for the update. This is good to hear!