Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Part 135 (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/)
-   -   Ameriflight (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/17324-ameriflight.html)

frmrbuffdrvr 08-19-2014 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by KSCessnaDriver (Post 1708319)
Nothing posted there yet, as I can see. Is this going to run under a current base, or be a totally new base with an ACP spot opening along with it?

There is nothing specific on the hiring board for these runs. But if you just fill out the normal application and in the comments note that you are interested in ABQ.

I haven't heard anything yet about base or ACP status. But based on the number of runs, I'm thinking it will probably be set up, at least eventually, as a new base.

KSCessnaDriver 08-19-2014 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by frmrbuffdrvr (Post 1708359)

There is nothing specific on the hiring board for these runs. But if you just fill out the normal application and in the comments note that you are interested in ABQ.

I haven't heard anything yet about base or ACP status. But based on the number of runs, I'm thinking it will probably be set up, at least eventually, as a new base.

Good deal, just wondered about the last part. I wouldn't mind getting back down to the SW

eman 08-19-2014 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by KSCessnaDriver (Post 1708376)
Good deal, just wondered about the last part. I wouldn't mind getting back down to the SW

Got tired of the Puerto Rican ladies?

DasSchwerin 08-19-2014 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by eman (Post 1708437)
Got tired of the Puerto Rican ladies?

Yes they're just crawling all over Kentucky. He's killin' it over there :p

DasSchwerin 08-23-2014 07:35 AM

Ameriflight's shiny new website is up now, looks pretty good

frmrbuffdrvr 08-23-2014 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by DasSchwerin (Post 1710878)
Ameriflight's shiny new website is up now, looks pretty good

Even if the picture on the "splash page" is a reverse image. (GPU plug goes on the LEFT side of the airplane.):p:rolleyes:

Jetlife 08-23-2014 08:39 AM

Website looks good, but who is on the damn cover page? Lol...

capnkirk 08-23-2014 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Jetlife (Post 1710932)
Website looks good, but who is on the damn cover page? Lol...

Lol, a former AMF pilot who's left for a corporate gig. Wonder if he'll be modeling for us in the future on the side :p

frmrbuffdrvr 08-23-2014 10:03 AM

I was wondering who's the pilot on the "Careers" page. I recognize the mechanic and HazMatt.

Counselor 08-23-2014 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by frmrbuffdrvr (Post 1708199)
If anyone is looking or knows of anyone looking for a flight or mechanic position in the ABQ area, Ameriflight will be starting up 13 new runs (10 PA31, 3 BE99) for UPS the end of September. All runs will be based out of ABQ, serving cities throughout New Mexico. There will also be a couple of reserve openings for vacation, sick call and special flight coverage.

This is a great opportunity for pilots and mechanics who live and wish to remain (or at least start out) in ABQ.

For information on applying go to Ameriflight Pilot Opportunities for pilots or Ameriflight Maintenance Opportunites for mechanics.

Any idea what cities from ABQ?