Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Exclusive Jets

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2018, 07:54 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Feb 2018
Default Days off

Company says 6 days off and free from duty but not necessarily true and may require you to train on off days. Beware....off days on training are not paid the same as picking up days during off time.
Old 09-08-2018, 07:55 PM
On Reserve

Originally Posted by TiredSoul View Post
I would doubt it as it’s usually insurance company that determines hiring requirements and not the operator.
Get in touch with them and ask.

, thanks.
They seem to hire below the minimum requirements
Old 09-08-2018, 08:03 PM
On Reserve

Originally Posted by B727DRVR View Post
Hello again Oksure,

I’m really not sure where you are going with this question; I thought that we all had covered pretty well that our Maintenance is good as any other place I’ve been, be it Part 135, Part 91K, or Part 121. Aircraft broken? It is written up and MEL’d or AOG waiting on a part. Every time that I know of. We are way too big to risk stupidity just to get 1 trip to work out and I haven’t seen the slightest hint of that “iceberg tip” that some have warned about on here (with no proof or details, I might add). The Part 134 1/2 answer that you seem to be looking for in all your posts is not here. Are you interested in working here, already work here, or do you have an issue with us? It seems that your entire posting history here is critical of us, so I will assume the latter.

But to answer your question, I have no idea and never heard of IS-BAO before. So I looked it up and found out that it is mainly for international charter operators. Since we do limited international to Canada, Caribbean, and sometimes Mexico, it seems tha Argus Platinum is working just fine for us.. However, here is an excerpt from Sherpa Report for you:

“However, remember that if your operator does not fly internationally, it may not make sense for them to obtain IS-BAO certification. Cost is also a factor for many smaller operators; ARGUS and IB-BAO are more expensive than Wyvern and so may not be within practical financial reach for a relatively new company.”

It also went on to say that as of 2012, only 5% of US Charter operators were certified Argus Platinum, so it would seem that we are in pretty good company. And no certification will guarantee that 2 crew members will never screw up or have an accident. that includes the Major airlines as well. You can read more here:

https://www.sherpareport.com/aircraft/is-bao.html

You seem to have a great deal of interest in the Company, since I believe all of your posts are about us. SO why don’t you PM me with any questions you may have if you are interested in coming here. If not, I will still answer your questions and PM’s but I would like to make a suggestion: If you expand your posting to more interests than just our Company, then your posts will collectively carry more weight and therefore be more credible. Otherwise, a string of nothing but negative posts about a single company make one look like a disgruntled ex.
ARGUS and wyvern are all about how big a check the operator is willing to write. Sorry you don’t know about ISBAO....look into it....there is a reason why iSBAO is more expensive as it is the only true SMS for 135 operators out there.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:58 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Talking Oksure’s Greatest Hits

Hi Oksure!

You’re back... We missed you.

In honor of your 10th post on Airline Pilot Forums, I wanted to commemorate your achievement of making your 10th post and to review your “Greatest Hits” of posts about flyExclusive. But before I do, I wanted to share with everyone here my most recent experience as a pilot with flyExclusive since I just finished my rotation yesterday.

Since I live at ground zero on the NC Coast, in Hurricane Florence’s path and I was supposed to be getting home today (Wednesday), the Company wanted to make sure that I and all my fellow crew members who live on the Coast got home in time to attend to our homes and our families before the storm hit. The head of our Dispatch called me Monday night just to let me know that they were going to get me home before the hurricane hit. The funny thing was that I was going to give it until Tuesday before I started sounding the alarm about getting home, but they were already on it.

So the gentleman from Dispatch said that they would have a plan first thing in the morning, and sure enough they did. I got a call first thing yesterday morning from Dispatch telling me the plan: After we finished in Florida, we were to wait for another crew member who also lives on the NC Coast and then fly ourselves home to ILM. They were worried that we might be stuck in ATL or CLT, due to possible cancellations, if we had flown home on the airlines. It’s the only time in my career that I got to fly my own plane to go to my doorstep, in order to get me home a day early. In addition, I received calls or emails from the DO, the VP, and the Director of HR to wish us well and to make sure we made it home OK. I honestly was shocked at what great steps that they went through to get us home, a day early with the hurricane still days away. To me, this speaks volumes about how the Company values it’s pilots.

With that said, Oksure, I’d like to review your “Greatest Hits” of cryptic and negative posts about flyExclusive. To begin with, ALL 10 OF YOUR POSTS HERE ON APC ARE ALL NEGATIVE POSTS about flyExclusive. That’s kind of weird, ‘Bro... It’s almost like a reading the posts of a jilted ex-lover who never got over you. You obviously have some gripe against the Company, which is evident from your 10 negative posts about flyExclusive. Did you get rejected in an interview? Training? IOE? I know of several folks that this has unfortunately happened to... Maybe you are on of them. One guy named Hydraulic Pump is on this and other forums, and he couldn’t get over the Company either. So he trashed the Company on this and other forums, writing a crazy letter to the entire pilot group after not doing well during IOE. And it happened to be IOE with one of one of our most professional, patient, and fun Standards Captains. Unfortunately, he went on to fail at 2 Regionals. Haven’t heard much from him lately, so it looks like he’s finally gotten a life and moved on.

So lets talk about your posts... To say that they are light on details would be an understatement. Your posts are usually one short title with little details. “SAFE?”, or “ASK?”. It’s funny how you write these posts to question our training, maintenance, safety here at flyExclusive and how you try to place doubt by saying “SAFE?”...

Myself, TiredSoul, and Amphibian have all posted detailed example of working here and I even addressed every one of your negative posts about the Company in a detailed and friendly matter. But you still just can’t let us go and you’re yammering about us not being IS-BAO when we don’t fly International that much. And that is after I posted the link about IS-BAO was mainly for International operators. We’re not members of the OneWorld Alliance or Airlines4America since we aren’t 121. I guess that makes us not good enough, either. LOL.

So if you want to keep making these negative posts about flyExclusive, I would recommend that you approach it with some facts, like the facts and details that I presented in my posts. And like Amphibian and TiredSoul did. Also, why don’t you try posting elsewhere on this forum if you have any other interests. For you to just keep posting negatively about us, with no other posts on APC takes away from the credence of your posts. For example, if you had 100+ posts with maybe 20 posts about us then it would be viewed with much more credence than ALL of your posts being just about us. Heck, you’d be like a -1 on eBay.

Don’t get me wrong Oksure.. It’s a free Country and you can post about us every day if you so choose. But if you want respect and credence on this forum, come at us with provable facts instead of half-baked innuendo. If you don’t have anything positive or negative with facts, I’d recommend that you read and post on other places on this forum rather than just this thread. Otherwise, it just makes you look like a psycho ex-lover that just can’t get over you, nor be happy for you.

Oh, and congratulations again for your 10th post on APC!

Last edited by B727DRVR; 09-12-2018 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 09-13-2018, 08:08 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2017
Default Unhappy pathetic souls

Bravo, B727DRVR!!
I’ve got no dog in this hunt, but you wrote that very well!
Bueno trabajo!!

Hi Oksure!

In honor of your 10th post on Airline Pilot Forums, I wanted to commemorate your achievement of making your 10th post and to review your “Greatest Hits” of posts about flyExclusive. But before I do, I wanted to share with everyone here my most recent experience as a pilot with flyExclusive since I just finished my rotation yesterday.

Since I live at ground zero on the NC Coast, in Hurricane Florence’s path and I was supposed to be getting home today (Wednesday), the Company wanted to make sure that I and all my fellow crew members who live on the Coast got home in time to attend to our homes and our families before the storm hit. The head of our Dispatch called me Monday night just to let me know that they were going to get me home before the hurricane hit. The funny thing was that I was going to give it until Tuesday before I started sounding the alarm about getting home, but they were already on it.

So the gentleman from Dispatch said that they would have a plan first thing in the morning, and sure enough they did. I got a call first thing yesterday morning from Dispatch telling me the plan: After we finished in Florida, we were to wait for another crew member who also lives on the NC Coast and then fly ourselves home to ILM. They were worried that we might be stuck in ATL or CLT, due to possible cancellations, if we had flown home on the airlines. It’s the only time in my career that I got to fly my own plane to go to my doorstep, in order to get me home a day early. In addition, I received calls or emails from the DO, the VP, and the Director of HR to wish us well and to make sure we made it home OK. I honestly was shocked at what great steps that they went through to get us home, a day early with the hurricane still days away. To me, this speaks volumes about how the Company values it’s pilots.

With that said, Oksure, I’d like to review your “Greatest Hits” of cryptic and negative posts about flyExclusive. To begin with, ALL 10 OF YOUR POSTS HERE ON APC ARE ALL NEGATIVE POSTS about flyExclusive. That’s kind of weird, ‘Bro... It’s almost like a reading the posts of a jilted ex-lover who never got over you. You obviously have some gripe against the Company, which is evident from your 10 negative posts about flyExclusive. Did you get rejected in an interview? Training? IOE? I know of several folks that this has unfortunately happened to... Maybe you are on of them. One guy named Hydraulic Pump is on this and other forums, and he couldn’t get over the Company either. So he trashed the Company on this and other forums, writing a crazy letter to the entire pilot group after not doing well during IOE. And it happened to be IOE with one of one of our most professional, patient, and fun Standards Captains. Unfortunately, he went on to fail at 2 Regionals. Haven’t heard much from him lately, so it looks like he’s finally gotten a life and moved on.

So lets talk about your posts... To say that they are light on details would be an understatement. Your posts are usually one short title with little details. “SAFE?”, or “ASK?”. It’s funny how you write these posts to question our training, maintenance, safety here at flyExclusive and how you try to place doubt by saying “SAFE?”...

Myself, TiredSoul, and Amphibian have all posted detailed example of working here and I even addressed every one of your negative posts about the Company in a detailed and friendly matter. But you still just can’t let us go and you’re yammering about us not being IS-BAO when we don’t fly International that much. And that is after I posted the link about IS-BAO was mainly for International operators. We’re not members of the OneWorld Alliance or Airlines4America since we aren’t 121. I guess that makes us not good enough, either. LOL.

So if you want to keep making these negative posts about flyExclusive, I would recommend that you approach it with some facts, like the facts and details that I presented in my posts. And like Amphibian and TiredSoul did. Also, why don’t you try posting elsewhere on this forum if you have any other interests. For you to just keep posting negatively about us, with no other posts on APC takes away from the credence of your posts. For example, if you had 100+ posts with maybe 20 posts about us then it would be viewed with much more credence than ALL of your posts being just about us. Heck, you’d be like a -1 on eBay.

Don’t get me wrong Oksure.. It’s a free Country and you can post about us every day if you so choose. But if you want respect and credence on this forum, come at us with provable facts instead of half-baked innuendo. If you don’t have anything positive or negative with facts, I’d recommend that you read and post on other places on this forum rather than just this thread. Otherwise, it just makes you look like a psycho ex-lover that just can’t get over you, nor be happy for you.

Old 09-13-2018, 08:41 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Talking LOL.. Thanks

LOL..

If you are going to go after a company, at least do it with some facts instead of just innuendo.

Thanks for the kind words.
Old 09-20-2018, 10:27 AM
On Reserve

Default Thank you for your trolling 😉

Hi Oksure!

All facts my friend. Have you read your latest email from the company?

I do appreciate your time researching me and your trolling. Just because I don’t write long messages doesn’t mean I don’t have all the facts.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:54 PM
All is fine at .79

Joined APC: Sep 2016
Position: Paahlot

I’m glad to hear they took care of you guys in regards to the hurricane.
Old 09-21-2018, 06:00 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Sep 2018

Last email from company...regarding what?
Old 09-21-2018, 06:02 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Sep 2018

Last email from the company? Regarding.....