US Customs & Border Patrol Pilots

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20  60 
Page 10 of 92
Go to
Agreed my friend.....oh! And then, I keep getting letters (I have received 4) from MN as recent as last week from the Hiring Center...

"Your application has been reviewed and you have been found qualified for the position listed aboveInsert my location of choice here) Your name has been referred to the selecting official for further consideration."

Thoroughly confused......Something tells me that this machine up in MN is not connected to the OKC machine regarding interviews and employment.

"You got the name for that truck driving school...Truck Masters I think...? I might need that."
Hey man,

I got the "soft offer" last night via email. I selected for Miami (Homestead, FL). I hope you hear something soon!
Does anybody know where the New York base is, and if it's possible to get it? What aircraft do they have here as well?
Quote: Hey man,

I got the "soft offer" last night via email. I selected for Miami (Homestead, FL). I hope you hear something soon!
Congrats Dutch71. As this moves along I hope that you'll keep us in the loop.

USMCFLYR
Quote: Does anybody know where the New York base is, and if it's possible to get it? What aircraft do they have here as well?
Islip (which was helo only for a while, may still be) and Plattsburgh (brrr)which is across the lake from Burlington. They flew just about everything up there.
ya I am still waiting.

no one from my interview has heard yet...

they told us mid to late august and i am hoping this stays true!!!!

the waiting is killing me!!!!
Quote: Islip (which was helo only for a while, may still be) and Plattsburgh (brrr)which is across the lake from Burlington. They flew just about everything up there.

ya islip has 2 a star helo's

they had plans for a pc-12...but i think platsburg decided to keep it.

they had a fixed wing only guy get stationed there but he was recently trained to fly helos so im not sure if there are any plans for airplanes there...
got a "conditional offer" email yesterday....
Triumph,

Very cool. What location?

D.
Quote: ya islip has 2 a star helo's

they had plans for a pc-12...but i think platsburg decided to keep it.

they had a fixed wing only guy get stationed there but he was recently trained to fly helos so im not sure if there are any plans for airplanes there...
Thanks, I live right here at ISP and I would love to be home more often. Is there any way to find out if there are vacancies at a particular base?
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20  60 
Page 10 of 92
Go to