CAL proposed SLI posted on UAL ALPA site

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20  60 
Page 10 of 86
Go to
Quote: Interesting statement. The 570 pilots that are one the bottom of sCAL proposed ISL are all sCAL pilots.
And they were ALL hired after the merger date. Not that interesting, not even that intelligent.
I think you may have broken the code. This is our concern Dude.
Quote: They are all pilots hired after the merger date. They also include sUAL pilots.
I say again. The last 570 are ALL sCAL pilots.
Is this thing on????
Quote: I say again. The last 570 are ALL sCAL pilots.
Hey Chief......

Just to confirm "James" sound check......The last 570-ish on the list that you refer to are L-UA furlough/offer's......The "Blue's" on the list you speak.

Clarification only.
SoCal,

Are you in full blown chill mode? If so, I genuflect in your general direction! I will sleep well at night knowing El Heffe isn't!
Quote: Hey Chief......

Just to confirm "James" sound check......The last 570-ish on the list that you refer to are L-UA furlough/offer's......The "Blue's" on the list you speak.

Clarification only.
Negative, The last 570 are sCAL Suggest you recheck the list. There might be a problem with your receiver. There seems to be a lot of pudknocker static on this freq
Quote: Negative, The last 570 are sCAL Suggest you recheck the list. There might be a problem with your receiver. There seems to be a lot of pudknocker static on this freq
Negative to your negative. You are wrong. I just checked and saw several of our L-UAL furloughed pilots in your last 570. Please check your pudknocker radar as you seem to be getting a lot of attenuation.
Quote: Negative, The last 570 are sCAL Suggest you recheck the list. There might be a problem with your receiver. There seems to be a lot of pudknocker static on this freq
A token effort of throwing Constructive Notice Pilots behind the furloughed UAL pilots, but since the CNP were hired at CAL their Career Expectations are being ruined by joining the combined list and that's not fair or equitable I'm sure the panel will want to change that

Quote: Negative to your negative. You are wrong. I just checked and saw several of our L-UAL furloughed pilots in your last 570. Please check your pudknocker radar as you seem to be getting a lot of attenuation.
UAL furloughed pilots at cal are listed twice on the cal proposed list. Once stapled below the 2 pilots they hired in violation of the TPA in 2011 and again below all UAL furloughed pilots as cal new hires are.

Chairman
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20  60 
Page 10 of 86
Go to