SkyWest ?’s

Subscribe
33  83  123  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  143  183  233 
Page 133 of 518
Go to
Quote: Where's Domino and his Nostradamus analysis after OO posted the terrible $34M in net income?

Also, anyone transitioning to ERJ? I'm really thinking about it...since...that's the future. Cockroaches have to die at some point.....

Tell that to Mesa...
Quote: Also, anyone transitioning to ERJ? I'm really thinking about it...since...that's the future. Cockroaches have to die at some point.....
I’ll be in the Nov 1st transition. Losing a bunch of seniority (35% IAH) to (75%ish in SEA), but I get to be home based now. And you get a 2nd type out of it which if you’re looking to move on in the future can’t look bad on a resume.

On another note, pretty excited to see the 20 American 175 Contract starting Q4 2021.
Any chance those AA 175’s are coming to PHX?
Quote: Any chance those AA 175’s are coming to PHX?

Before Covid i heard they would be PHX/LAX/DFW and take the longer flights that we were doing.. who know now. But i would i would be confident in saying they won’t be out east..
Quote: Where's Domino and his Nostradamus analysis after OO posted the terrible $34M in net income?

Also, anyone transitioning to ERJ? I'm really thinking about it...since...that's the future. Cockroaches have to die at some point.....
I am in DEN right now transitioning over.
I’m riding this CRJ until the end.
Quote: I’m riding this CRJ until the end.
It’s not like we have a choice, when the end of time comes the last thing flying will be the CRJ200.
Quote: It’s not like we have a choice, when the end of time comes the last thing flying will be the CRJ200.
So the 4 horsemen will be gate checking their stuff because it will not fit in the overhead bins on the 200?
Quote: So the 4 horsemen will be gate checking their stuff because it will not fit in the overhead bins on the 200?
Post of the week award! But we'll have to leave one of the horsemen behind because it'll be a short leg with alternate fuel...
Quote: I’m riding this CRJ until the end.
If you listened to the QC call CC’s last question he said that being one of the last and largest operator of the CRJ200 is a strategy and a advantage moving forward. So im sure you will be able to retire off the 200. Even if you have 15 years left tell 65..
33  83  123  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  143  183  233 
Page 133 of 518
Go to