737-400 cargo jet emergency landing in ocean

Subscribe
4  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 14 of 14
Go to
Quote: Also, when I was loudly proclaiming the day after that the only cause possible was a mis-ID of the failed engine so many told me I was crazy - guess I'm not that crazy... I can sleep well tonight.
Give yourself that well deserved pat on the back👍
Quote: Give yourself that well deserved pat on the back👍
I shall, and maybe you can recognize most "pilots" are utterly and completely unable to function in their seats beyond following scripts.
Quote: Give yourself that well deserved pat on the back👍
Make it several. Her favorite forms of posts are unwarranted I-told-you-so's.

Always a welcome, and attractive thing.
Quote: I shall, and maybe you can recognize most "pilots" are utterly and completely unable to function in their seats beyond following scripts.

I won’t and don’t make or pass any judgement unless an active participant of the investigating committee along a member of the ASAP committee too. Part of the training which involves certain disciplines. So, enlighten us 4dalulz, when did you complete your TapRoot Root Cause Analysis training?

ç√https://www.flightglobal.com/safety/...PqbYKk7SIzDELY
Quote: I won’t and don’t make or pass any judgement unless an active participant of the investigating committee along a member of the ASAP committee too. Part of the training which involves certain disciplines. So, enlighten us 4dalulz, when did you complete your TapRoot Root Cause Analysis training?
The same time that you lowered your mighty gaze from its present height and realized what quality of individuals is being put into the cockpit in the name of profits.
I've met a very small fraction of pilots that can't function in their seats. I can count them on one. hand. That, out of decades of experience. Perhaps the expert who knows better can enlighten with experience, instead of mindless, sniping from the gutter.

Very often, when we find lapses in either seat, we can trace it to training, evaluation, and standardization.

There are a great many pilots I've met who are in no wise impressive, and yet they do their jobs.

The standard to complete a checkride and sit in the seat is "satisfactory." I've never seen a legitimate pilot evaluation form that includes "impressive" on the grading scale.

I used to fly with a pilot who does evaluation for a living: his highest praise was "doesn't suck."
4  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 14 of 14
Go to