2023 Class Drops

Subscribe
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25  65 
Page 15 of 75
Go to
Quote: Please mods! Can we start banning posters that do not stay on topic? Thank you

I am coming up on class and am tired of thinking there is a class drop only to come to this BS
Drops are usually Friday so you can ignore it until then
Drifting, drifting...
Quote: Drops are usually Friday so you can ignore it until then
With a class starting tomorrow?

Or is there no class?
Quote: With a class starting tomorrow?

Or is there no class?
There is a class. Expect it to post later today or tmw.
What if there wasn’t a time limit on being able to edit your post, so that a dedicated thread starter could just keep adding class drops to the opening post and all the off topic crap could be ignored…
Feb 15th drop

Lga/fo/737/i - 2

lga/fo/737/d - 13

lga/fo/320/d - 18

mia/fo/737/i - 4

dca/fo/320/i - 5

phl/fo/320/i - 6
Quote: Please mods! Can we start banning posters that do not stay on topic? Thank you

I am coming up on class and am tired of thinking there is a class drop only to come to this BS
Great attitude for a new hire.
Quote: Great attitude for a new hire.
LOL, oh no, I have a great attitude. I am happy with my decision and respect others opinions, but that thread was way off topic. I just find so much hate on public forums, it amazes me. Some people just need to have a few adult beverages and chill, enjoy life and make the best of it.

I know this is frustrating, but it is like trying to herd cats. Reminders and cautions can help.

But if we take your advice, rigorously, the mods will start banning many of the major contributors, myself included. They would have to ban most all of the moderators, as well. And many others. They might end up banning you. Not a good idea.
I kid I kid…
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25  65 
Page 15 of 75
Go to