Change is in the air

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 
Page 16 of 20
Go to
That's a question for Hogrider, sorry.
Quote: Bull****. Seen the new recruits from class to class. They can’t recruit ****. The most dangerous place on a K4 aircraft is in the observer seat watching your career wash away while some ****tard from Australia scrubs a pod or flies you into a mountain!!
This is totally uncalled for and a disgusting comment. Your continued venomous comments would almost make one think that you are being held at K4 against your will.
Quote: This is totally uncalled for and a disgusting comment. Your continued venomous comments would almost make one think that you are being held at K4 against your will.
Seriously, everyone is hiring. Just move on.
I've never understood how, if people are really happier somewhere else, they require affirmation, from complete strangers, on this forum.

My experience with Aussies have always been positive ones. There background & experience are akways welcome. IDK how anyone could say negative things about them.

Attitude plays a big part wherever one works. For those who can't help but be miserable, I hope they move on quickly from K4.

HD
Quote: I've never understood how, if people are really happier somewhere else, they require affirmation, from complete strangers, on this forum.

My experience with Aussies have always been positive ones. There background & experience are akways welcome. IDK how anyone could say negative things about them.

Attitude plays a big part wherever one works. For those who can't help but be miserable, I hope they move on quickly from K4.

HD
Excellent take and my thoughts exactly.
Quote: I've never understood how, if people are really happier somewhere else, they require affirmation, from complete strangers, on this forum.

HD
Even when these people move on to a legacy, they’re still miserable.
Negotiations
Ive heard from a good source that our negotiating team has allowed some very draconian language in section 16. This includes seat locks for up to 5 years and an increase in jeopardy events. (WHY?????) One of the new jeopardy events is 90 day recurrency. If this is true, How does this help retain pilots? These guys need to spend more time being our reps and less time smoking cigars and eating steak with Connies attorney at the Chop House.
Quote: Ive heard from a good source that our negotiating team has allowed some very draconian language in section 16. This includes seat locks for up to 5 years and an increase in jeopardy events. (WHY?????) One of the new jeopardy events is 90 day recurrency. If this is true, How does this help retain pilots? These guys need to spend more time being our reps and less time smoking cigars and eating steak with Connies attorney at the Chop House.
And I have heard from a "good source" that all Captains will go to one pay scale of $750 an hour and all FO's will go to $450 an hour, with a 120 hour per month guarantee.

If you don't like what comes out in the TA, or any little part of it that doesn't meet your needs, vote no. It's that simple.
Quote: And I have heard from a "good source" that all Captains will go to one pay scale of $750 an hour and all FO's will go to $450 an hour, with a 120 hour per month guarantee.

If you don't like what comes out in the TA, or any little part of it that doesn't meet your needs, vote no. It's that simple.
You have to be kidding me!! If the MEC and Negotiating Committee are negotiating against Kalitta Pilots, The MEC and Negotiating team need to be removed ASAP before any more damege is done.
Quote: And I have heard from a "good source" that all Captains will go to one pay scale of $750 an hour and all FO's will go to $450 an hour, with a 120 hour per month guarantee.

I like the guys that make up our MEC. I could care less about them smoking cigars and having good meals. (There has to be some reward for doing the job they do) However if this is true they need to be recalled. I hope its not true.
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 
Page 16 of 20
Go to