Prepare Yourselves... 2021 AEs

Subscribe
65  115  155  161  162  163  164  165  166  167  168  169  175  215  265 
Page 165 of 397
Go to
Quote: Come on fellas. 17 of the last 19 posts belong in another thread.

I know I’m p***ing in the wind, but holy thread drift, Batman...
That would be Batperson or Batfolks..... and FOM doesn’t cover the holy thing, can’t help you there.
Quote: That would be Batperson or Batfolks..... and FOM doesn’t cover the holy thing, can’t help you there.
You’re right. Folks. My apologies.
Quote: You’re right. Folks. My apologies.
Despite my best efforts I still occasionally slip into addressing Batladies and Batgentlemen. I’m sure the folks from the Batcave will be along for my re-education shortly.
Quote: Despite my best efforts I still occasionally slip into addressing Batladies and Batgentlemen. I’m sure the folks from the Batcave will be along for my re-education shortly.
They’ll be along shortly to remind you not to exclude the robinfolk.
Quote: Sure, but instead of paying off my 3% APR mortgage, I'll leave that $200k in the stock market where is makes 7-10% annually.
Exactly. Or have cash to put somewhere that pays 8% (like BlockFi or a normal savings account in the next few years after interest rates go crazy).
Quote: At least the boarder thing is working out.....

Dog or Horse boarding? I think Horse boarding would work out best. 🤷‍♂️🤪
Quote: Exactly. Or have cash to put somewhere that pays 8% (like BlockFi or a normal savings account in the next few years after interest rates go crazy).
If savings account rates get to 8% in this country people will be moving to Venezuela because this country will be an economic disaster.
Quote: Indeed. My wife and I had been on the cusp of being debt free. That last PS check and the looming pandemic sealed the deal. Never looking back, whilst driving my cash car.

Dave would be so proud......
freeeeeeddooommmmm
Quote: freeeeeeddooommmmm
Exactly!

Debt is like flying an airliner. If you're well trained and seasoned it can be an incredible tool to do amazing things. If you're untrained and inexperienced it is highly likely you will crash and burn.

Dave Ramsey's approach is very good for majority of people who are not well versed financially so he uses the throw the Kitchen sink at all debt approach, even Real Estate debt. Outside of extreme situations like the Real Estate bubble, most financial experts would advise never pay off a piece of Real Estate. It is not difficult to exceed the interest on the debt investing(Stocks/Bonds/Real Estate/Commodities etc) over the remaining period of the mortgage.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/...arly-even.aspx

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
65  115  155  161  162  163  164  165  166  167  168  169  175  215  265 
Page 165 of 397
Go to