Bueller....bueller...

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 7
Go to
Quote: PC had to get back from China. The Pandas ate the paperwork.
I hear it was an UGLY landing! He is probably better at chair flying
Question.
How will the new Fuel Sense person feel about flying an empty (save 2 small animals and 4 managers) 777 form DC to China?
Quote: Question.
How will the new Fuel Sense person feel about flying an empty (save 2 small animals and 4 managers) 777 form DC to China?
He'll be told how he feels in the job interview.
Quote: I hear it was an UGLY landing! He is probably better at chair flying
Should have used autoland to make themselves look good.
Quote: PC had to get back from China. The Pandas ate the paperwork.
Maybe the paperwork was used to line the bottom of the cage, along with copies of our contract. I mean, if PC can just p*@s on the contract at will, why can't the pandas?
Yet with all this snow and miserable weather in the NE, people will push themselves to the limit just to move the freight - not that they're fatigued and worried/intimidated about making a call to scheduling.

Safety first. Risking my ticket to fly overnight letters when I'm not "fit to fly" ain't worth it. And in our overmanned situation, I don't worry about a lack of crews.
Excellent question, Dwight!

The posting for the job already tells us how the person that will be hired will feel:
"...The most important qualification for the Fuel Sense Coordinator is a genuine interest and desire to contribute to this important cost savings initiative."
Oh now, don't be silly, I'm sure they flew at LRC with min fuel.
Well, maybe next Friday........
Quote: Excellent question, Dwight!

The posting for the job already tells us how the person that will be hired will feel:
"...The most important qualification for the Fuel Sense Coordinator is a genuine interest and desire to contribute to this important cost savings initiative."
The new Fuel Sense guy will have a desk right next to the Winter Ops Director. They will both be fired at the same time each year.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 7
Go to