AA Class Drops

Subscribe
117  167  207  213  214  215  216  217  218  219  220  221  227  267 
Page 217 of 281
Go to
Quote: Where did you find your resignation date? On Jetnet somewhere?
It's in my HI10
Quote: Yes, wondering which status went junior. Sorry for the poorly worded question. And also curious if anyone has any insight as to why they didn’t have the 190 slots?
There are different stories about the 190. There was a published timeline with specific tail numbers to go away through Dec.
A check pilot friend on it heard they are staying longer. And there are pilots withheld on it. So, if they are actually disappearing on schedule, that fact alone diminishes the number of new hires needed on it, if any.
Maybe a 190 pilot could confirm if in fact the 3 which were scheduled to go away by now(Sept) actually left.
Quote: It's in my HI10
Maybe you were fired and just didn’t hear about it yet
E190 retirement is being delayed again. There are 3 check airman vacancies announced this week, as well as 6 additional unplanned captain vacancies on the January bid.
Quote: There are different stories about the 190. There was a published timeline with specific tail numbers to go away through Dec.
A check pilot friend on it heard they are staying longer. And there are pilots withheld on it. So, if they are actually disappearing on schedule, that fact alone diminishes the number of new hires needed on it, if any.
Maybe a 190 pilot could confirm if in fact the 3 which were scheduled to go away by now(Sept) actually left.
They definitely left the door open for sole rumors. 3 CKM vacancies, and open trips been dropping to ferry PHL SAT. where they get their heavy checks completed. But, they also released a lot of folks from their withhold before the 12 month lock. And there are 6 PIC vacancies for Jan. I expect the forced upgrades again, unless people are in need of being a “ captain” again.

949/50/51 were scheduled to be gone sept 1 and 4th. Guess if anyone sees them on the line we know they have been delayed.
Quote: 949/50/51 were scheduled to be gone sept 1 and 4th. Guess if anyone sees them on the line we know they have been delayed.
I flew 951 this past Tuesday, the 10th.
Quote: Maybe you were fired and just didn’t hear about it yet
I guess it’s possible they just fixed the glitch.
I just saw 3 parked at PHL in the De-Ice pad next to taxiway Z.

Whatever that means??
190s still flying
Just type in tail numbers in Flight Aware and you can see 950 and 951 are still flying. 949 went to SAT on 9/1.

Rumor is they are extended till 73Max is determined. Then decision will be made. Jan vacancy has 6 CA / 6 FO / 3CKA slots.

Flight Aware tail numbers NXXXUW (XXX = tail numbers)
Quote: Just type in tail numbers in Flight Aware and you can see 950 and 951 are still flying. 949 went to SAT on 9/1.

Rumor is they are extended till 73Max is determined. Then decision will be made. Jan vacancy has 6 CA / 6 FO / 3CKA slots.

Flight Aware tail numbers NXXXUW (XXX = tail numbers)
Thanks for that. The list I saw had 950 and 951 leaving Sept 4, as Battlinbear stated as well.
One of the CKA at the new hire dinner told me that the third from bottom got LAX 73, the next to tail end Charlie got LAX 73 and the bottom person got LGA Airbus. Surprised them as well. He guessed there were enough west coast military in the class to want the LAX slots.
There was also an Envoy pilot who flowed mid 60s.
117  167  207  213  214  215  216  217  218  219  220  221  227  267 
Page 217 of 281
Go to