Piedmont Airlines News & Rumors

Subscribe
140  190  230  236  237  238  239  240  241  242  243  244  250  290  340 
Page 240 of 697
Go to
Quote: Do I need an agenda? Maybe it’s to help disgruntled people be happier. You all act like your stuck at piedmont. If you want to stick it to management leave.
I’ll send my resume out to make a lateral move ASAP. Thanks for the insight.
Quote: I’ll send my resume out to make a lateral move ASAP. Thanks for the insight.
Doesn’t sound lateral to me with all the moaning y’all do.
Quote: Doesn’t sound lateral to me with all the moaning y’all do.
Huh?

Why haven’t you accepted your DEC position yet?
Quote: Huh?

Why haven’t you accepted your DEC position yet?
I all ready work somewhere.
Quote: I all ready work somewhere.
You’re all ready to work somewhere?
Quote: I all ready work somewhere.

You most be a lonely lonely soul, to be making comments on a forum nonstop about a company that you do not work for. Sad.
Quote: Do I need an agenda? Maybe it’s to help disgruntled people be happier. You all act like your stuck at piedmont. If you want to stick it to management leave.
Who is disgruntled? Not me good friend. I actually enjoy coming to work at PDT. Even when people call it bad, it would be so much worse doing anything else, trust me. I kinda like our dysfunction here, it lets me fly low and under the radar. Work, go home, repeat...don't call me I'll call you kinda stuff 😉
Quote: Well the company isn’t out of the goodness of their hearts going to change how they award captain pay unless they get something beneficial to them in return.
How bout more captains when they’re critically short? There are folks out there that could upgrade to Captain but don’t want to take the drop to FO min pay for 6 months to go back through training...
Quote: How bout more captains when they’re critically short? There are folks out there that could upgrade to Captain but don’t want to take the drop to FO min pay for 6 months to go back through training...
6 months for training again? Do you not have a shortened qualified upgrade?
Quote: 6 months for training again? Do you not have a shortened qualified upgrade?
Negative.. min time right how 4 months for captain..
140  190  230  236  237  238  239  240  241  242  243  244  250  290  340 
Page 240 of 697
Go to