Fleet Plan

Subscribe
20  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  40 
Page 30 of 44
Go to
Quote: I remember flying delta all the way from Dayton, OH to India via ATL and FRA. What the hell happened?
ExIm, lying countries that subsidize their national carriers, and our government that couldn't care less if US airlines go out of business.

ATL-BOS-DXB-BKK Round trip on JBLU (and jihad airlines) $800 round trip. (allegedly) JBLU isn't on our side either.
ME3 trashing routes...easy to do when profits are NOT an issue. Our .gov allows it to happen here. At least Boeing is happy.
Per today's Flight Ops Weekly Update Network has made significant changes again.

All 88s and 90s removed from JFK and LGA as early as Sept.

NYC88 base to close as early as May 2017 AE.

MD88s gone by end of 2020 is also official.
Quote: Per today's Flight Ops Weekly Update Network has made significant changes again.

All 88s and 90s removed from JFK and LGA as early as Sept.

NYC88 base to close as early as May 2017 AE.

MD88s gone by end of 2020 is also official
until it's not.
Quote: correct and the info I received from the LCA meeting was that the company specifically was not "impressed" with the 737-9 performance/economics. .
They could have asked CAL that (for the 10 years before we ordered them.)
Quote: My point is that Obama had 8 years to do something and didn't lift a finger to help us. ( and please point out the actions he did take to help us if I'm wrong!).
Trump has been in office two months, and Fiigmo is blaming him for ME3.
Didn't Obama approve AND fund a preclearance facility in the UAE to assist the ME3 carriers?
Quote: Didn't Obama approve AND fund a preclearance facility in the UAE to assist the ME3 carriers?
I thought that was started under Bush and finished under Obama.
Quote: I thought that was started under Bush and finished under Obama.
Airline industry groups in both the U.S. and Europe lined up in opposition when the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, CBP’s parent organization, revealed its plan to open the Abu Dhabi facility in early 2013.

Abu Dhabi Preclearance Facility Marks One Million Passengers | Air Transport News: Aviation International News
Quote: Airline industry groups in both the U.S. and Europe lined up in opposition when the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, CBP’s parent organization, revealed its plan to open the Abu Dhabi facility in early 2013.

Abu Dhabi Preclearance Facility Marks One Million Passengers | Air Transport News: Aviation International News
In December 2011, the government of Abu Dhabi signed a letter of intent to construct a terminal that, when opened, would house a U.S. border preclearance facility.

The agreement originally was discussed earlier as payback for cooperation in the Gulf after Saudi Arabia refused troops during the Bush(W) war years.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/06...wn-prince.html
Quote: until it's not.
Yup.

Someone needs to keep a log of the "official" plans.

Also; why plan when you can react?
20  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  40 
Page 30 of 44
Go to