Tool of the day

Subscribe
214  264  304  310  311  312  313  314  315  316  317  318  324  364  414  814 
Page 314 of 1239
Go to
Quote: TSA Agents. Worlds biggest ego's in the world's smallest jurisdiction.
Fixed it for ya
Flew today with a guy with a streaming cold. His statement - "I've never had problems with my ears."

Thanks - a - lot - big - guy. Some of us have ears that jam shut when a single virus invades our nostrils. And we're out for a week minimum, or we risk massive infections in the sinuses and ears.

If you have a cold, call in sick. That's what it's for.
Quote: Guys who are FFDO's. Worlds biggest ego's in the world's smallest jurisdiction.
Bingo. I get the whole post 911 thing....now it's just a pain in the ass.
Quote: Bingo. I get the whole post 911 thing....now it's just a pain in the ass.
Not a hard fast rule here, but 9 out of 10 times the designated FFDO is the last person I would want in that position should circumstances warrant the need.

It's funny because I would think most military guys would pursue it (given their background and training), but it seems more civilian guys go into the FFDO program than military guys.

Either way its a comforting thought to realize that the guy will have to swing it across my general vicinity to get it into position. I'm just hoping firing to early issues are limited to the bedroom for some of these guys.
I am all for the FFDO program, but I think if someone got their head through the doorway, I would have them beat half to death with my flashlight before the other guy got his holster un snapped.
This guy....pretending to hand-fly at 34,000 feet for the pic

Quote: I am all for the FFDO program, but I think if someone got their head through the doorway, I would have them beat half to death with my flashlight before the other guy got his holster un snapped.
And he maces you as you try to beat him while your grabbing your face in pain?
Quote: This guy....pretending to hand-fly at 34,000 feet for the pic

With his tie and hat off no less.
Quote: This guy....pretending to hand-fly at 34,000 feet for the pic

Maybe he's giving flight instruction to Otto Pilot.
Quote: And he maces you as you try to beat him while your grabbing your face in pain?
Well, that would suck, but then again, it would suck just as bad if I was waving a gun around instead of the flashlight.
214  264  304  310  311  312  313  314  315  316  317  318  324  364  414  814 
Page 314 of 1239
Go to