2018 UPS hiring

Subscribe
25  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39 
Page 35 of 39
Go to
Quote: If there's been this clearing out, it's probably so they the new GAL can remake the pool in HER own image.
Fixed it for you.
Quote: I don't think many (any?) of the 2017 hires that were let go were millennials.
Some guys will just foam at the mouth at a chance to attack a certain demographic. Whatever it may be.

For a newish guy he is quite mouthy.
2018 UPS hiring
Plenty of folks are “mouthy”, regardless of their longevity.

Technically being a millennial (I don’t identify as one, and I’m told that’s what matters - grin) I don’t think he’s wrong about the looming generational conflict. I would also say it has happened with every previous generation, and one should give benefit of the doubt and not use broad brushes against individuals they haven’t previously met due to ________, including year of birth.

There’s plenty of crappy things that go on here, but this is a very good job and newhires need to take the job their responsibilities seriously and as professionals...as what, 97% have?

It ain’t like the company is going around actively hunting probie scalps.
Thanks Boiler... I was saying exactly what you’ve expanded on. The millennial generation is coming into its own, and they were raised with modern technologies integrated into their daily life, and a different subset of family, culture and work ideals. They see society and the future much differently than the baby boomers who are running the show now and are retiring in mass.

As for being mouthy Harris? .... block me pal, and you won’t see my posts. I’ll share my opinion when and where I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3 more 767s added to the Boeing order today. More fleet growth.
Quote: 3 more 767s added to the Boeing order today. More fleet growth.

We don't have enough for the CURRENT fleet. Good thing those B767 won't be here until 2019.

Still working on the 2018 plans
Quote:
I’ll share my opinion when and where I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sure about that? Trying doing that outside the US (China) and see how that goes.
Barely a year on the property and G550 is the expert on most everything UPS. Most likely future management.
[QUOTE=Seatwarmer;2607211]Barely a year on the property and G550 is the expert on most everything UPS. Most likely future management.[/QUOTE

He has been making friends since day one.
Quote: Barely a year on the property and G550 is the expert on most everything UPS. Most likely future management.
Because he’s positive?
25  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39 
Page 35 of 39
Go to