USAPA/AOL whinefest thread

Subscribe
25  31  32  33  34  35  36 
Page 35 of 36
Go to
Quote: Blah blah blah blah, go jump off a bridge and take as many east holes as you can with you.

Can't wait to fly with you cactiboss......

XOXOXO.....

I'm sure it will be the best trip of my career.....

WOW
Clowns....
Quote: Clowns....
most will just no fly the dumb a$$es young man, you will top the list

WD at AWA
USAPA/AOL whinefest thread
At this point it is time for me to chime in and remind everyone that the East and West pilot groups are both equally responsible for this fiasco.

Both groups were disingenuous from the beginning and that still hasn't changed!

Fly safe.
Quote:
This whole SLI fight is a pimple on the butt of the world. If you can't handle having another pilot that works for the same company on your jumpseat simply because he came from the other side of the fence, with no provocation, then you SHOULD NOT be intrusted with an 80 million dollar aircraft and the lives in it.

GET A LIFE.
^^^^^ so true

Once again, wd and cacti are not the norm, I JS on West metal all the time. cacti (napolean) has a small wallet and small wee wee.
Quote: At this point it is time for me to chime in and remind everyone that the East and West pilot groups are both equally responsible for this fiasco.

Fly safe.
What does that matter when it comes to ANYTHING outside of this blog. This does not even amount to a "pimple." At work this DOES NOT EXIST, only the job that must be done professionally. Again, this "stops at the water's edge." Period.
Quote: Can't wait to fly with you cactiboss......

XOXOXO.....

I'm sure it will be the best trip of my career.....

WOW
Gear up byotch.
Quote: Clowns....
Don't have something original?
Quote: ^^^^^ so true

Once again, wd and cacti are not the norm, I JS on West metal all the time. cacti (napolean) has a small wallet and small wee wee.
You wife tell you?
Quote: At this point it is time for me to chime in and remind everyone that the East and West pilot groups are both equally responsible for this fiasco.

Fly safe.
And you are totally wrong. Tons of evidence including a guilty verdict on the matter.
25  31  32  33  34  35  36 
Page 35 of 36
Go to