Allegiant Air

Subscribe
262  312  352  358  359  360  361  362  363  364  365  366  372  412  462 
Page 362 of 637
Go to
Quote: Like. 4321
Ummmm.... Did you just "like" yourself?
Spot on mkennedy. I've been saying this since the thing was released, but sadly so many guys are getting suckered by the pay rates.
Will attrition pick up now regardless of pass or fail?

IE- will no voters bail if it passes or will yes voters bail if it fails?
Still voting yes. Speaking of which, when does the ballot open?
Quote: Still voting yes. Speaking of which, when does the ballot open?

The last email said noon eastern today. I haven't gotten an email yet.

I'm a yes. The pro's far outweigh the cons.
Quote: The last email said noon eastern today. I haven't gotten an email yet.

I'm a yes. The pro's far outweigh the cons.
Absolutely YES
Pros way outweigh any negatives
If you are basing your decision on what other carriers might get paid please forecast fuel prices and economy also
Quote: The pro's far outweigh the cons.
Spot on justwatching.
Quote: Absolutely YES
Pros way outweigh any negatives
If you are basing your decision on what other carriers might get paid please forecast fuel prices and economy also
Solid No. I'm only basing that on what I read and what I heard at the roadshows. The clarification and FAQ did not impress me. Plus now I'm finding that the east and west coast roadshows were giving different interepretations of some of the rules. If the union can interpret it more than one way, what's the company going to do? I'm not basing it on what ifs or hypotheticals, but the language we were given. And in my opinion, for my vote, this can only be a NO.
It's gonna pass folks, it's gonna be a convincing pass. The pros far outweigh the cons. Most of us that don't commute are home everyday and will make close to 200k a year while watching my kids grow up. I think I'm happy with that. Greed is bad folks.
But tell me how bad can your quality of life be man? If you commute then yes I agree you came to the wrong airline. I spend my 15 days off fishing with my kids, and the days I work I either spend my mornings or evenings with them. How is that bad?? My buddies at United commute to EWR, is that better qol?
262  312  352  358  359  360  361  362  363  364  365  366  372  412  462 
Page 362 of 637
Go to