Executive Airshare

Subscribe
33  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  53  93  143 
Page 43 of 253
Go to
Anyone have an interview next week? Good luck to everyone!
If you all wouldent mind humoring me I have kind of a naieve question.

I am a Air National Guard pilot in the middle of flight training and will have approximately 500 hours of flight time, 300 turbine and a type rating on the Hawker 300 when complete in a few months. In addition to my military flight training I also have a civilian commercial multi / instrument from the aviation college i attended.

The base that I am returning to is about to undergo an airframe swap from C-130s to Reapers and I am trying to form a contingency plan. I live near BUF where there is a EAS base and am very interested in flying for them.

With my qualifications do you think there is any chance I could get a interview with EAS if i start networking and express interest now?

Thanks for your input.
Quote: If you all wouldent mind humoring me I have kind of a naieve question.

I am a Air National Guard pilot in the middle of flight training and will have approximately 500 hours of flight time, 300 turbine and a type rating on the Hawker 300 when complete in a few months. In addition to my military flight training I also have a civilian commercial multi / instrument from the aviation college i attended.

The base that I am returning to is about to undergo an airframe swap from C-130s to Reapers and I am trying to form a contingency plan. I live near BUF where there is a EAS base and am very interested in flying for them.

With my qualifications do you think there is any chance I could get a interview with EAS if i start networking and express interest now?

Thanks for your input.
Do you mean a Hawker Beechcraft 300?
Would that 500 hrs be military time only....with a conversion would your time be higher?
We do have a nice facility up in BUF. Drop by anytime your in town and say hi!

PM Sent

Quote: If you all wouldent mind humoring me I have kind of a naieve question.

Thanks for your input.
Quote: Do you mean a Hawkrer Beechcraft 300?
Possibly the T1 Jayhawk, which basically is a Beechjet aka Mitsubishi 300.
Quote: Possibly the T1 Jayhawk, which basically is a Beechjet aka Mitsubishi 300.
If s/he is training for the ANG in C-130 then s/he is certainly training on a T-1 at some point, but isn't a Hawker 400 (Beechjet) designated a BE-400?
BE-400; MU-300 is what your type rating will be if indeed you are training on the T-1. Just make sure to take your paperwork to the FSDO when you get back from training.
I misspoke. The T-1 is indeed a Hawker 400.

Quote: If s/he is training for the ANG in C-130 then s/he is certainly training on a T-1 at some point, but isn't a Hawker 400 (Beechjet) designated a BE-400?
Quote: I misspoke. The T-1 is indeed a Hawker 400.
Roger that!
Enjoy the ride Mustangcbra.
I fly with a bunch of former C-130 guys and they all loved the job.
You're going to have a great time.
Thread hijack!!!

Kidding!! Please continue!
33  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  53  93  143 
Page 43 of 253
Go to