Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
330  380  420  426  427  428  429  430  431  432  433  434  440  480  530  930  1430 
Page 430 of 2545
Go to
If you mean everyone who wanted DTW in class during initial bid got it, that is incorrect.

If you mean everyone who bids DTW gets it eventually, then you are correct.

Quote: Don't worry. If you want DTW you will get it. I'm going to be starting class on Monday so I am going to put DTW 200/900 as my top two bids. Everyone I know who has bid DTW has gotten it.
Quote: Don't worry. If you want DTW you will get it. I'm going to be starting class on Monday so I am going to put DTW 200/900 as my top two bids. Everyone I know who has bid DTW has gotten it.
Considering the vacancy that closes today has a number of NYC slots for FO's and nothing else, it wouldn't surprise me to see the next class or two go nothing but JFK/LGA on both the CR2 and CR9.
Quote: If you mean everyone who wanted DTW in class during initial bid got it, that is incorrect.

If you mean everyone who bids DTW gets it eventually, then you are correct.
Sorry I meant the latter.

Quote: Considering the vacancy that closes today has a number of NYC slots for FO's and nothing else, it wouldn't surprise me to see the next class or two go nothing but JFK/LGA on both the CR2 and CR9.
That's good news for the folks who want those bases. Just not good news for me. We'll see what happens next week.
No need to be sorry, you said nothing incorrect; I was just trying to clarify it for some who may not be as familiar with 9E as you.

Quote: Sorry I meant the latter.
Quote: Sorry I meant the latter.

That's good news for the folks who want those bases. Just not good news for me. We'll see what happens next week.
It'll work out. My class was all New Yorkers and Detroiters and we were sent to MSP for a few weeks. We all made it to where we wanted to go, and in the meantime spent little time on reserve. Worst case scenario and some folks do get NYC which they don't want, it's likely many more will come in quickly behind them, so they'll see a decent boost in base.
Apparently we will be changing ATC callsigns to "Endeavor" (EDV) starting in September.
Quote: Apparently we will be changing ATC callsigns to "Endeavor" (EDV) starting in September.
I remembered seeing that on the 2016 flight plan and was wondering when it would happen.
Quote: Apparently we will be changing ATC callsigns to "Endeavor" (EDV) starting in September.
Oh man here we go.
"Flagshhhhh-Endeavor" for a good few weeks.
I like Flagship. Are they going to change the identifier to EDV as well?
Quote: I like Flagship. Are they going to change the identifier to EDV as well?
I believe so, which is why the process takes so long.
330  380  420  426  427  428  429  430  431  432  433  434  440  480  530  930  1430 
Page 430 of 2545
Go to