Spirit Airlines Training

Subscribe
36  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  56 
Page 46 of 81
Go to
Quote: make sure you know class G cloud clearance requirements. Service volumes of all types of VOR’s. There will also be a quiz over Morse code letters and you will have a scenario where you will have to calculate your %MAC for a particular flight.
I writing this off as sarcasm.
Quote: I writing this off as sarcasm.
Sure, but for that folks on here asking honest questions looking for actual information they have to take a second to make sure this isn’t serious information. That gets really old over time and sometimes you really can’t tell the difference between truthful, sarcastic, incorrect, or down right trolling responses. As someone who uses this website to learn more about the aviation industry these practices are infuriating. Ok sorry. Rant over.
Quote: Sure, but for that folks on here asking honest questions looking for actual information they have to take a second to make sure this isn’t serious information. That gets really old over time and sometimes you really can’t tell the difference between truthful, sarcastic, incorrect, or down right trolling responses. As someone who uses this website to learn more about the aviation industry these practices are infuriating. Ok sorry. Rant over.
if you want to find out more about the industry go over to the other popular pilot forum. APC is just for the disgruntled and trolls trolling the disgruntled.
Quote: Sure, but for that folks on here asking honest questions looking for actual information they have to take a second to make sure this isn’t serious information. That gets really old over time and sometimes you really can’t tell the difference between truthful, sarcastic, incorrect, or down right trolling responses. As someone who uses this website to learn more about the aviation industry these practices are infuriating. Ok sorry. Rant over.
you use this website to…… LEARN……???

yikes.
Quote: Does spirit call with 500 turbine FO 121 time?
They called someone I know with 10 hours of 121 jet time. Still on OE at Envoy….
Is this any good?

https://books.apple.com/us/book/a320...books_box_link
Quote: Is this any good?

https://books.apple.com/us/book/a320...books_box_link
Yeah, I have it and it’s solid. Haven’t found a discrepancy yet
Quote: They called someone I know with 10 hours of 121 jet time. Still on OE at Envoy….
Crazy times!
I got hired the day after my loe. No 121 time and no jet time. Ink still wet on my temporary cert.
Any word on how far out classes are booked for new hires? I have heard rumors of 20% or more of the new hires aren't showing up on day one. At this rate its hard to justify a $40 paycut to leave just about any regional.
36  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  56 
Page 46 of 81
Go to