I Love PSA

Subscribe
38  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  58  98  148 
Page 48 of 349
Go to
Quote: Well thats you and not me. I am enjoying Colgan, the people are great and the flying is fun. But why would I not want to fly for the airline that is 10 min. away from my house and will give me better QOL.
I am just saying.... Dont bother getting the hopes up... I remember the pre-colgan days where when things got mention it seem as if your hopes went way up... I hope now you are seeing the 121 world and how things truely work. PSA simply is not getting any new aircraft, ANYTIME soon.... It simply does not make sense.... Plus the whole lateral moves are always dangerous... 10 minutes away or not.....
Quote: Were PSA furloughs given first crack when PSA was downsizing and PDT was still hiring? On a happier note I agree with BS.
Forgive me, for I haven't been around that long, but when was this?
Quote: Forgive me, for I haven't been around that long, but when was this?
Mid 2008. PDT furloughed soon after.
Quote: Were PSA furloughs given first crack when PSA was downsizing and PDT was still hiring? On a happier note I agree with BS.
Our union was in the process of coming up with am agreement to allow the PSA guys to come fly for us here at PDT. However, I was on a PSA Jumpseat one day during this time period and I asked if they heard about it. The response was more along the lines of "we don't fly props". So I left it alone. I hope that was the view of a few, but maybe not.
Quote: Our union was in the process of coming up with am agreement to allow the PSA guys to come fly for us here at PDT. However, I was on a PSA Jumpseat one day during
g this time period and I asked if they head about it. The response was more along the lines of "we don't fly props". So I left it alone. I hope that was the view of a few, but maybe not.
Nnnnnno....There is only one person I can think of (and he posts here too) who would say such a retarded thing. Especially if it were a captain since most of them flew the D328 and loved it.
Quote: Our union was in the process of coming up with am agreement to allow the PSA guys to come fly for us here at PDT. However, I was on a PSA Jumpseat one day during
g this time period and I asked if they head about it. The response was more along the lines of "we don't fly props". So I left it alone. I hope that was the view of a few, but maybe not.

Of course he doesn't fly props, he still has his job flying a jet. I'm sure if you asked any of us out on the street, we would have thought it a marvelous idea. Oh well, in a perfect world.
Quote: Nnnnnno....There is only one person I can think of (and he posts here too) who would say such a retarded thing. Especially if it were a captain since most of them flew the D328 and loved it.
Nope, he was a FO. He had some other choice things to say, such as PSA gets the shaft because he's been there three years and he's flying the same planes that PSA had when he was hired. The captain looked at me then at h and just shook his head.
I would fly a ultralite from la garbage to jfk if you pay me a living wage to do it.
Quote: So I hear that PSA is getting 36 900's? Are they new or are they Mesa's? I'd they are Mesa's, are you prepared to take their pilots because I can see that happening.

April Fools' Day????????
8 more recalls for June 14th class.
38  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  58  98  148 
Page 48 of 349
Go to