Is the Aviation Industry Racist?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 13
Go to
LOL, first post a real winner. Troll much?

Though I can't help myself to engage, like others have said the argument is weak sauce when 90% of those getting hired are still white dudes. Split hairs how you will, weak men will always blame the 'other' guy (or gal) for their own short comings.
Quote: I have eyes in my head as do you. You're telling me it doesn't happen?
I'm telling you it doesn't happen...Prove me wrong
Quote: 1st post joined in 17.

What's you qualifications?
is it any of your business?
Quote: Non white male. Regional Captain. 9 1/2 years experience. 6000TT. College degree. Job fairs. Recommendations. Still at a regional. But hey continue finding reasons you aren't getting called.
this isn't about me. it's just about what i observe in the aviation industry, and the world in general to be honest.
Quote: Dont want to get involved, bc I dont want the snowflakes ( read females and all those that "are lucky") out there to melt, and start asking for a safe haven saying that is not true, but you are damn right. Know 3 girls that logged no more than 1000 hours in the 121, and 2 are / about to start at delta, the other one was at one regional for 11 month got picked up by JetBlue.

Meanwhile I have fellow pilots with 5000+ hours applying and what they all get??? crickets....
finally, someone with sense
Quote: this isn't about me. it's just about what i observe in the aviation industry, and the world in general to be honest.
Quote: What this post is telling me is that when you see a non-white/female pilot, you assume that somehow they didn't earn the right to be where they are or that they skipped the line somehow...screw reverse racism that's pretty forward racist/sexist thinking if you ask me...You know what they say about making assumptions right?
Don't get caught day dremin' on line at Cannibal Burger?

"Bring the wife. Bring the kids.....

Oh boy what a thrill.

But if You day dream on line, You'll be on the grill "

But of course, there is absolutely no such thing as Reverse racism, never happened,
"If we keep bringing up race, racism will never go away."
Quote: is it any of your business?
Your saying people less qualified than you are getting calls, interviews and or jobs. Maybe your not qualified yet.
Quote: Your saying people less qualified than you are getting calls, interviews and or jobs. Maybe your not qualified yet.
once again, this isn't about me. it's about the rampant discrimination i observe against white men everyday.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 13
Go to