Omni interview

Subscribe
4  44  50  51  52  53  54  55 
Page 54 of 55
Go to
Quote: Yes they are 1099 contractors on training pay with no benefits, they become employees when they pass their Type ride, hence why the let guys go just before their Type rides at 0800 when they were scheduled for 1000 ride. They're trying to avoid furloughs in a record hiring environment. Supposedly all pilots were hired immediately by ATI down the hall?
after the PC, otherwise agree
Quote: I expect 5 paragraphs of tautology. Anything less will be a disappointment.
..Nothing yet..Hope he is OK..

Fly safe,
B757
Quote: ..Nothing yet..Hope he is OK..

Fly safe,
B757
He’s fine. Legend has it he just re-applied to Swift.
Now that the dust has settled, what’s the latest on the situation at Omni? Any projections/rumors/WAGs for hiring picking back up?
Stay away.
Quote: Now that the dust has settled, what’s the latest on the situation at Omni? Any projections/rumors/WAGs for hiring picking back up?

last 777 guys took type rides this week, most instructors headed back to the line, training center is only recurrent guys now for PC's
Omni Interview
Any one knows about Omni interview process? How long should I expect to hear from them after submitted my resume? Do I have to apply via airline app or do I just apply through their company website via UKG?
Thanks in advance!
Quote: Any one knows about Omni interview process? How long should I expect to hear from them after submitted my resume? Do I have to apply via airline app or do I just apply through their company website via UKG?
Thanks in advance!
Fairly new here, been on property just over 6 months now. The interview process is fairly simple and straightforward, done via Microsoft teams and last about 30-40 mins. I applied via the company website on Monday morning and got a call to schedule the interview by that evening and had the interview completed Thursday afternoon with an official offer letter about 2 hours afterwards but that was September 2023 so it might've changed since then plus I was already typed and Hana little experience on the 767. As far as I know the company has been short on pilots for awhile and the current contract negotiations aren't helping very much either so I would think it would be airily quick process for you. This is an older thread so I don't know how many still keep up with this particular one but there is a more active and current thread under "Omni Air" which I would commend you go to, I'm sure some of the other more senior pilots will chime in eventually in greater detail. Outside of the issues with the contract (which is way above my pay grade) and a few issues with the travel department, I have no real complaints as the flying (international w multi day layovers) has been great, the mission (flying military service members), and the pilot group is probably the best I've ever been around. Hope this helps a bit!
Quote: Stay away.
unfortunately, this is accurate
Is US passport required for OAI? Their website said "legal right to work in the United States" and "valid passport and ability to travel internationally to all countries OAI requires", I assume with this statement I should be able to work there with being US Lawful Permanent Resident and a good passport that can travel most places around the world? I also heard some management pilots said US passport is required which is conflicting with the job qualification, anyone know which one is correct? Thanks in advance!
4  44  50  51  52  53  54  55 
Page 54 of 55
Go to