Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
4960  5460  5860  5910  5950  5956  5957  5958  5959  5960  5961  5962  5963  5964  5970  6010  6060  6460  6960 
Page 5960 of 20173
Go to
Quote: I am feeling a bit underwhelmed as well...
Yes- not trying to whine but I want SWA payrates plus some, instead of occasional profit sharing checks and a company provided Chik-Fil-A sandwich (yesterday).

I DID appreciate the meal yesterday, but I am trying to look for a pay raise now so next time the economy tanks and we have wage concessions I am brought back to present earnings instead of even farther behind.

Interesting how we had a I-crew pop up message in December that was a slap in the face "in lieu of crewmeals on Christmas and New Years day we would like to enter you in a drawing....", even my spouse who rarely takes sides in things thought that was a huge insult. They should have just not mentioned anything at all rather than make point of it. Now that management is all excited about profits they have a party day on February 14th.

From my perspective I didn't feel like a valued employee trying to scrounge for food on Christmas day while on a trip with so many things closed. One "meal" that day was out of my suitcase and vending machine.

I can buy A LOT of Chik-Fil-A sandwiches with a SWA payraise....
Quote: Jeesh, without the makeup Katy just looks like the typical kid. I wouldn't give you a flying Vanessa for her.

HA HA, that's funny.

As to Katy Perry. Anyone who works out a gym knows Katy Perry... "LIVIN' a TEEEEENAGE DREAM, THAT way you TURN me ON I can't SLEEP and don't ever look back DON'T EVER LOOK BACK."

Yeah, you can hear that threw your own headphones. That and Nelly Furtado or whatever her name is.

But Katy Perry was on Sesame Street even though it was never shown. It was the episode
brought to you by the letter T... and A!

Quote: You know that show on the food network diners, drive-in's and dives? Well, here is the list of where they've been by state (see bottom right of the webpage):

Diners, Drive-ins and Dives Map | Diners, Drive-ins and Dives Locations | Diners, Drive-ins and Dives Restaurants
There's an App for that - Flavortown. Shows where Triple-D places are in relation to your location. Very nice to have.
Quote: I don't understand how having a second/third job, kids going to college or getting furloughed has anything to do with working in the union to support 12,000+ pilots.

I am not on FPL, have never gotten any FPL, I am not currently volunteering or working as any kind of ALPA committee member, but my question is this:
-When people get upset about FPL, are they really, deep down inside, upset because they are not the ones getting paid for "doing nothing but sit in a comfy office and work Tuesday through Thursday"
Quote: There's an App for that - Flavortown. Shows where Triple-D places are in relation to your location. Very nice to have.
Thread consolidation post ... why are we worried about Rep's or Committee members' Flight Pay Loss when we got Executive Administrators to skewer? Now where's that Montgomery Inn sauce?

1234, ain't nobody gettin' on no committee without first demonstrating their allegiance to the status quo.

I doubt anyone would have any problem with Flight Pass Loss, if they perceived they were getting value for their money. I suggest the problem is not the FPL, but the results.
Quote: When I read the original post, my impression was that they were going to publish ALL the flight pay loss numbers and not just Council 20. If that is not true, then it's not as big a deal. If they are going to publish the numbers for ALL the committees and officers positions then there may be some fireworks.
And my question is what has prevented them from reporting at least their own? The posting of all flight pay loss information will spark debate only because it will be a random number. Unless there is basis ascribed to the figures, it will mean very little. And no, I don't hold an ALPA office. I can't afford the pay cut.
Can someone point me where to look on DLnet/icrew for crew hotels?

Oh yeah, SI Swimsuit gals doing Letterman top 10 last night.
http://www.examiner.com/young-adult-...etterman-video

Ed:found on dalpa site
Quote: HA HA, that's funny.

As to Katy Perry. Anyone who works out a gym knows Katy Perry... "LIVIN' a TEEEEENAGE DREAM, THAT way you TURN me ON I can't SLEEP and don't ever look back DON'T EVER LOOK BACK."

Yeah, you can hear that threw your own headphones. That and Nelly Furtado or whatever her name is.

But Katy Perry was on Sesame Street even though it was never shown. It was the episode
brought to you by the letter T... and A!

OK.. that's it.. I am officially old.
Delta, American boost some air fares by up to $120 | ajc.com
Quote: There's an App for that - Flavortown. Shows where Triple-D places are in relation to your location. Very nice to have.
OH THAT'S AWESOME. I'm going to get so fat that I'm going to end up going to the gym so often that I'll finally learn all of Katy Perry's songs!
Quote: OK.. that's it.. I am officially old.
Yeah, that Elmo is HOT. Who was that ugly girl in the video? What a distraction of the main character, ELMO.....
4960  5460  5860  5910  5950  5956  5957  5958  5959  5960  5961  5962  5963  5964  5970  6010  6060  6460  6960 
Page 5960 of 20173
Go to