FEDEX in NRT

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 21
Go to
The MD11 has a history of rolling onto its side, breaking a wing off and ending up upside down. I'm not commenting, hinting or suggesting why. It just seems to have had a rather large percentage of its accidents with that in it.

Oh and someone elsewhere asked what FRATS was. Fully Regimented Auto Throttle System. Again it's an answer to a question, not an accusation or speculation.
Mod note:

One thread about the accident has already been closed because of rampant speculation and numerous insults and non sequiturs. Now is not the time to be engaging in inappropriate behavior about the crew, training or the MD-11 itself. It is not the time to be discussing personal grievances either. Any post deemed inappropriate or even unseemly will be deleted. Thanks.
Very sorry to hear about this.
To the Moderator,

Thanks for keeping on top of things here!

Noser
Thoughts and prayers to the families. Be safe out there guys.
God's speed to our fellow pilots. I feel sorry for the families who might have been watching CNN or Foxnews or whoever and seeing the accident. Then realizing their family member was flying into NRT.
R.I.P to the crew.

Also, my condolences to the rest of the FedEx crews on your loss.
To the families of the fallen…

May the sun never set on your loved ones eternal journey and the wind always be on their tail and the weather shall always be serene.
Sincere condolences to you folk's over at FedEx.
Fred
Rip???
RIP to crew? Were they confirmed fatalities? Please, no speculation.

Heard it was enroute to NRT from Guanzhou. Terrible news.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 21
Go to