Where is the MOAB?

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 7 of 11
Go to
I love this thread...where else can I read about future equipment bids, Jack Russell Terriers, and SEC football? One stop shopping for me.

Roll Tide!
I think we should start a separate thread for the MOAB FDA Pool.

France: All Left Filled; Right Seat will be 18 seats filled, the rest vacant

HKG: All Left Filled; Right Seat will be 34 seats filled, the rest vacant. (Of those 34 seats, 24 will be filled by guys less than 2 years on property).
Quote:
John's goin' ta jail.

5½ years

Quote: I guess my whole family is a bunch of losers.....pretty harsh assessment...

GO VOLS beat Cal !!
Sorry to hear about your family
Roll on you Bears!
Quote: No, saying you won't play for the team that drafts you, because you're too good for them, makes you a spoiled brat. What team you play for has nothing to do with where you live.

Let me guess. You made WB FO within a year on property, are a proud 32%er and are a spoiled brat? Or are you just a "richard" by nature?
Maybe the Chargers Management should have asked Eli. No, your right , a person should be forced to work where they don't want to in America.. That's why I think you voted yes for STV. Did You? And you live in MEM because the company said commuters aren't "loyal pilots". Don't you?

As to your guesses about me: After 1 year with the FedEX, I was still trowing boxes 5 nights a week in the MEM hub. So wrong again. I'm proud I voted not to give the company the ability to send me and my fellow pilots on a one month deployment against their will without pay for your days off. You probably thought 3 or 6 months was OK. No one has ever called me spoiled and I can't think of a single example. Now as far as me being a "Richard", That debate is still open. But at least I know when I'm being a d!ck.

PS Your avatar is smokin

MOAB; Since we don't have any hard numbers on the size of the bases, It's tough to make a SWAG(scientific wild *** guess). But wide body CAPT, we've got 500 that will go to Bagdad FDA for that. So filled. 70 WB F/O's ?I'd say we've got that pretty well covered. Capt in Paris? no problems. Narrow body F/O? I'd guess we've got 50 guys that will do it.
Albie

Can I watch Nascar; just for the wrecks?
Quote: 5½ years

Who's John?
Quote: NCAA and pro sports are for losers.
Careful! The overall grad rate of NCAA student athletes is higher than the general population. Don't paint all student athletes with the same broad brush that you paint the few spoiled, coddled athletes. Look at me, I turned out alright didn't I?
Quote: Nothing better than a tailgate at ANY SEC college football game on an autumn Saturday afternoon.
Uh, yes there is, a tailgater in Blacksburg, VA!

Geaux Hokies, beat LSU 9/8/7
Quote:
Who's John?

That'd be John "Nacho Daddy" Ford, former State Senator who got caught taking bribes, who will now get to choose whether he wants to be the husband or the wife.

Of course, he has to wait for the case in Nashville, too.

3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 7 of 11
Go to