DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
29  69  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  89  129  179 
Page 79 of 511
Go to
Quote: Got my interview invite email today! I do have one question for anyone who did the interview recently. They want our log books and it says "originals only". Would a print out of my totals suffice from my e-log book with the originals accompanying only for original endorsements be acceptable?
I don't know the answer to this question, but just wanted to say that in the absence of absolute confirmation, take the conservative path to minimize risk.

Good luck with the interview!
Quote: Got my interview invite email today! I do have one question for anyone who did the interview recently. They want our log books and it says "originals only". Would a print out of my totals suffice from my e-log book with the originals accompanying only for original endorsements be acceptable?
if I understand correctly you are asking if you should bring your original logbooks with a printed summary sheet?

if so, that is what I did and they seemed to like it.

best of luck!
Quote: if I understand correctly you are asking if you should bring your original logbooks with a printed summary sheet?

if so, that is what I did and they seemed to like it.

best of luck!
Follow on: Big Blue stopped updating the giant green flight records folder for my homestation in 2018, so the last 3 years of IFR’s are only available as an excel spreadsheet.

Any idea if they would prefer the whole thing that way (which I can do) or just print the last 3 years and stick in the green folder with everything else?
Quote: Follow on: Big Blue stopped updating the giant green flight records folder for my homestation in 2018, so the last 3 years of IFR’s are only available as an excel spreadsheet.

Any idea if they would prefer the whole thing that way (which I can do) or just print the last 3 years and stick in the green folder with everything else?

FWIW I brought the green folder and just printed the additional spreadsheet docs and added them in there with a FHR/summary on top printed from SARM.

No questions on hours for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: FWIW I brought the green folder and just printed the additional spreadsheet docs and added them in there with a FHR/summary on top printed from SARM.

No questions on hours for me

I did this exact same thing and also got zero questions on flight time.

Good luck!
Quote: I did this exact same thing and also got zero questions on flight time.

Good luck!
Thanks for the responses! Sounds like a plan.
Quote: Thanks for the responses! Sounds like a plan.
Got hired in August. To any perspective candidates from the AF lurking out there, your SARM can still print the annual summary just like HARM used to do. Easiest strategy is to keep asking for the annual summary.
Got the invite for the online assessment. I’m using the Cut-E prep website. Is there any need to prepare with the mollymawk tests on the same site?

Thanks in advance.

Quote: Got the invite for the online assessment. I’m using the Cut-E prep website. Is there any need to prepare with the mollymawk tests on the same site?

Thanks in advance.

The Cut-E prep is all you need. It was very helpful and don’t waste your time on applied numeracy because DL doesn’t require that section. Only addition is being able to copy ATC instructions in different accents. Good luck.
Quote: Got the invite for the online assessment. I’m using the Cut-E prep website. Is there any need to prepare with the mollymawk tests on the same site?

Thanks in advance.

Cut-E is all you need

Difference in cut-e vise assessment
# of moving dots keeps increasing until you get it wrong
Sudoko is different colors of shapes vise all black
No Inductive test
Multi tasks is colors and shapes vise numbers
When moving the rocket to the far sides in the multi tasks stop at edge or it will bounce back and blow up
It says at the very beginning that you can write down the clearances, but not at the beginning of that section.

Good luck
29  69  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  89  129  179 
Page 79 of 511
Go to