Spirit Airlines Training

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  18  58 
Page 8 of 81
Go to
Quote: We were told polos and slacks were the expected minimum dress attire, and I had my backside chewed by a certain C suite member who saw us in jeans and polos on pool/slides/fire day for lack of professionalism. He backed off once we explained that we were told to dress down on that day.
I didn't pay attention to the written dress code that allowed jeans - else I would have worn jeans every day. If some C-Suite person had criticized me for it, I would have been abjectly apologetic and explained that in compliance with the written material, I had only bought jeans....
Maybe that would not fly, but I think it would. I am amazed that someone actually did try to chew you out for that.
Quote: I didn't pay attention to the written dress code that allowed jeans - else I would have worn jeans every day. If some C-Suite person had criticized me for it, I would have been abjectly apologetic and explained that in compliance with the written material, I had only bought jeans....
Maybe that would not fly, but I think it would. I am amazed that someone actually did try to chew you out for that.
it was interview day and he was embarrassed when we were seen until the situation was explained.

You wouldn't be amazed if you knew who it was.

Regardless, no one wore jeans at any point outside of that day even if it was written policy. It’s indoc. The job isn’t assured. I didn’t have a problem with it. I’ve seen jeans in many recurrence, but even then they were matched with a dress shirt or polo and dress shoes or nice boots.
I wouldn’t push the dress code while on probation
Quote: I wouldn’t push the dress code while on probation
and for damn sure not while in training...
If you can't alleviate the confusion on jeans vs kakis, then you can always go pantless. Just don't forget to tuck your shirt into your underwear!
Quote: If you can't alleviate the confusion on jeans vs kakis, then you can always go pantless. Just don't forget to tuck your shirt into your underwear!
Boxers or briefs?
Quote: Boxers or briefs?

Boxer briefs because they are slimming. Can you get them with belt loops?
In other news I think we have less than 20 days left until we can get rid of another piece of attire...the mask.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...e3edc1649e4e8a
Quote: Boxers or briefs?
Briefs, but only because Tom Brady did it
Quote: In other news I think we have less than 20 days left until we can get rid of another piece of attire...the mask.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...e3edc1649e4e8a

Just like only two weeks at home to flatten the curve......no way every mask mandate it up in 100 days
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  18  58 
Page 8 of 81
Go to