4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 8 of 13
Go to
Yes it is now, have to get the cadets through
Quote: Yes it is now, have to get the cadets through
Envoy mirrors the training at AA.
Highly doubt that.
But THKoolAid says Envoy’s cadets are chosen and groomed because they are the best. I’m surprised they have to go through training or even IOE, so it doesn’t matter what the Envoy training program is.
Quote: But THKoolAid says Envoy’s cadets are chosen and groomed because they are the best. I’m surprised they have to go through training or even IOE, so it doesn’t matter what the Envoy training program is.
Shows you who you should believe.
Quote: TC is an absolute pos.
Whoever you are I hope I never have to share a cockpit with you. Pathetic piece of juman being!

Calling Tom such harsh words are not only disrespectful but so wrong!

I have know Tom from the first day he was hired at envoy and could say he is a great guy. Always looking out for the interest of the pilot group.

There’s a few bad apples here such as your self who do stupid sh1t. So come down!
Quote: Right, so now let’s post it into the public so we can get ripped on by everyone else. Now we all look stupid, including the OP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw the letter a week ago, just because its not on the forum doesn’t mean everyone else doesn’t already know about it or have seen it.

Nvm, didn’t see there were 8 pages already...
thkooj sure talks a lot about grooming kids
Yea gotta get those dumb cadets who have college degrees and have been groomed to be airline pilots for 4-5 years through. They’re all complete idiots and would stand no chance in any other airlines training program.
Quote: thkooj sure talks a lot about grooming kids
brushing their hair
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 8 of 13
Go to