New Eastern??

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 8 of 14
Go to
Quote: Either flamer, troll or a bigot or combination thereof. Very disappointing.
I agree. They all fit, however just plane a$$ hole comes to mind.
Quote: I agree. They all fit, however just plane a$$ hole comes to mind.
You guys might be a little harsh, when I check in in MIA, I get plenty of "vengas".......
Quote: My question to anyone applying is simply this: where is this company going to fly to? How is this operation going to grow? Where will it grow? Are you going to serve small markets who have been neglected by the majors? I think Allegiant has that covered. Going to Havana? See AA, Jetblue, etc. My point is that the business model they have is pathetic and the chances of them out doing Spirit or any other established South Florida airline is slim at best. My advice to anyone applying with a clean record would be to go to a regional with a flow and suck it up for a couple of years. Your chances of staying violation free will increase exponentially by avoiding the "New Eastern."
As long as Eastern does not nickel and dime it's pax as some of the aforementioned carriers do then they should be ok and only time will tell.
Quote: As long as Eastern does not nickel and dime it's pax as some of the aforementioned carriers do then they should be ok and only time will tell.
I'm sure being a new start up with high debt and little cash, they're eager to offer all sorts of freebies.....
Quote: I'm sure being a new start up with high debt and little cash, they're eager to offer all sorts of freebies.....
I stand by what I posted before and that is time will tell whether they sink or swim. Fred
Quote: Knowing Miami, my guess is that they are hiring locals from Miami Air and other bottom feeders scattered around the north side of the field. Guys don't stray too far from the likes of Centurion, Arrow, Skylease, Florida West etc.

Would be a refreshing change if that is not the case.
Unfortunately, you are spot on. I did a long sentence on 36th Street, and I can confirm that is exactly who has been offered positions. It took years to finally corrall these airlines into base Union agreements, sad to see new bottom feeders sprouting up like dandelions. Most of the people I worked with were not really great people either, mostly eastern scabs, guys with violations. What a motley crew.
Pulled a long one...Jolliet. Guys I was in with, worst of the worst. Sad to see anyone start an outfit with scumbags like that. I'm at AA now. North ramp MIA.
Quote: Pulled a long one...Jolliet. Guys I was in with, worst of the worst. Sad to see anyone start an outfit with scumbags like that. I'm at AA now. North ramp MIA.
Only one "L" in Joliet, didn't you see any signs?
Waiting in line for a sub was told by two recent hires pay so far less than discussed prior to start of training??? "It's been one thing after another" they claim.
Quote: Waiting in line for a sub was told by two recent hires pay so far less than discussed prior to start of training??? "It's been one thing after another" they claim.
Would like to read first hand details from new hires to see if the company is fulfilling their terms and conditions as presented during the interview. Perhaps details on the company letterhead too.
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 8 of 14
Go to