Spirit of NKS, Part IV

Subscribe
32  72  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  92 
Page 82 of 125
Go to
Not sure how Bobs going to live on that paltry sum....

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSFWN1HD0LX

* CEO Robert Fornaro's total compensation $7.2 million for 2016 Source text: (bit.ly/2p2flRE) Further company coverage:

If Bobs not sharing I'm not caring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love the professionalism email from the union. Some of you fellas look like clowns at work and it's embarrassing to walk near you in the terminal. Very small percentage but obviously enough to precipitate an email. Oh and not wearing the lanyard still? You're being laughed at and made fun of by your fellow pilots but do you I guess
Quote: Love the professionalism email from the union. Some of you fellas look like clowns at work and it's embarrassing to walk near you in the terminal. Very small percentage but obviously enough to precipitate an email. Oh and not wearing the lanyard still? You're being laughed at and made fun of by your fellow pilots but do you I guess
Its true...we have some true slobs here.
Yea, dockers and black tennis shoes don't work fellas!
That email was sorely needed and well done!
Open question:

Can someone who wears a non uniform jacket to work (anything besides the approved jacket/blazer) please defend or explain this to me?

Im not even trying to flame, i'm seriously trying to understand why a professional pilot, who wants to make $300k annually, thinks a windbreaker is an approved uniform piece.
Quote: Open question:

Can someone who wears a non uniform jacket to work (anything besides the approved jacket/blazer) please defend or explain this to me?

Im not even trying to flame, i'm seriously trying to understand why a professional pilot, who wants to make $300k annually, thinks a windbreaker is an approved uniform piece.
When I started OE, my blazer didn't come in yet...it took longer that said to arrive(over 5 weeks). I had to wear a Columbia jacket for my first one or two trips.
Quote: Not sure how Bobs going to live on that paltry sum....

BRIEF-Spirit Airlines CEO's total compensation $7.2 mln for 2016 | Reuters

* CEO Robert Fornaro's total compensation $7.2 million for 2016 Source text: (bit.ly/2p2flRE) Further company coverage:

Jetblue CEO Robin Hayes total 2015 compensation is just under $3.3 million! So Bob is worth more than twice as much as a Jetblue team member. I can't wait to see their offer now! HA!

Compensation Information for Robin Hayes , President and Chief Executive Officer, Director of JETBLUE AIRWAYS CORP | Salary.com
Quote: Not sure how Bobs going to live on that paltry sum....

BRIEF-Spirit Airlines CEO's total compensation $7.2 mln for 2016 | Reuters

Jetblue CEO Robin Hayes total 2015 total compensation is just under $3.3 million. So Bob is worth more than twice as much as a Jetblue team member. So that means we are worth twice as much as a Jetblue pilot. Boy, I can't wait to see their offer now! Sweet!

Compensation Information for Robin Hayes , President and Chief Executive Officer, Director of JETBLUE AIRWAYS CORP | Salary.comhttp://http://www1.salary.com/Robin-...WAYS-CORP.html
Quote: When I started OE, my blazer didn't come in yet...it took longer that said to arrive(over 5 weeks). I had to wear a Columbia jacket for my first one or two trips.
He's referring to the guys who have been here for years. We can all understand a newhire not getting uniform pieces in.
32  72  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  92 
Page 82 of 125
Go to