Trans States

Subscribe
357  757  807  847  853  854  855  856  857  858  859  860  861  867  907  957 
Page 857 of 1091
Go to
I heard your pilots are starting to get denied the jumpseat.

I work for gojet and have never been denied the jumpseat. So why would anyone go work at TSA again? ***********
Quote: I heard your pilots are starting to get denied the jumpseat.

I work for gojet and have never been denied the jumpseat. So why would anyone go work at TSA again? #lolsucks2beyou
Nice troll.
Quote: Nice troll.
Expressjet is denying pilots the jumpseat. Clearly you are misinformed. Try again.
Quote: Expressjet is denying pilots the jumpseat. Clearly you are misinformed. Try again.
Surreee. A blowjet pilot who doesn't work for xjet spreading a terrible rumour.
Quote: Expressjet is denying pilots the jumpseat. Clearly you are misinformed. Try again.
Names
Flight numbers
Dates
City pairs.....
....or it didn't happen
Our union is slightly functional unlike the disaster the represents you. Any pilot who is denied a jumpseat is encouraged to contract their jumpseat commitee.
I also heard Raleigh base is happening in September. Seems like a done deal.
Just jumpseated on XJT a week ago. Extremely nice crew and enjoyed talking with them. My question is why would they even be denying them? Because United decided to give their airplanes to someone else? Hope they're mad at United too and denying their pilots.
Oh yea, the Express Jet thing is total nonsense. I've been commuting on them for the past few months...always very friendly and professional. Also have good friends that work there. They know Trans States pilots had nothing to do with their airplanes leaving.
Quote: I heard your pilots are starting to get denied the jumpseat.

I work for gojet and have never been denied the jumpseat. So why would anyone go work at TSA again? #lolsucks2beyou
So you can work under a real contract and not be considered the lowest form of life next to a scab (not quite a scab, just a little better)....

I jumpseat on Expressjet all the time and have always been treated well. Have a few guys expressed frustration at their situation? Yes they have and I understand. But they have always kept their comments professional and not personal....

Now go back to your Blowjet board and move along...they only guys I ever hear about getting denied are Gojet guys.....
357  757  807  847  853  854  855  856  857  858  859  860  861  867  907  957 
Page 857 of 1091
Go to