Piedmont Airlines News & Rumors

Subscribe
37  77  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  97  137  187  587 
Page 87 of 697
Go to
Quote: that is common knowledge 56 or 58 was the number all along. However fleet numbers can change monthly.
Maybe so, people indoc-systems where harping a number in the 80s.

56-58 seems conservative and I'd rather be surprised in a good way than disappointed I suppose.
Looking to make the switch from current 121 carrier, does anyone know if interviews are finished for the year/ when the next job fair will be?. I have not hit the apply button yet but it would be nice to talk to a recruiter before hand. Also is the interview test questions from the ATP test or something different? What would be a good study guide? I just want to be prepared to interview if I apply and get the call to come down soon. Sorry if the questions have been answered already in the thread.
Strange. I’ve heard 10 pilots per plane. If we stop at 58 that means 580 pilots on the line is all that’s needed. So if that’s the case, why are we still hiring?
Quote: Strange. I’ve heard 10 pilots per plane. If we stop at 58 that means 580 pilots on the line is all that’s needed. So if that’s the case, why are we still hiring?
we still need 100 dash pilots until next summer. So 680. Plus building an adequate reserve base (lets say 10% in each seat). Thats 750ish pilots. Which makes our flow 6/mo. Id be ok with that....Then continuous hiring for attrition.
I thought it was always "as many as we can hire for"
Yes that’s what they tell the sheep. Let’s see how hiring goes for the next 6-12 months.
So will the growth stop in the next 10-12 months if we’re going to take 3 jets/month? Hopefully flow and attrition will keep the movement going
Quote: So will the growth stop in the next 10-12 months if we’re going to take 3 jets/month? Hopefully flow and attrition will keep the movement going
We will know in 10-12 months.
Quote: Looking to make the switch from current 121 carrier, does anyone know if interviews are finished for the year/ when the next job fair will be?. I have not hit the apply button yet but it would be nice to talk to a recruiter before hand. Also is the interview test questions from the ATP test or something different? What would be a good study guide? I just want to be prepared to interview if I apply and get the call to come down soon. Sorry if the questions have been answered already in the thread.
The Sheppard Air Interview prep program is what I used. Got 100 on the test no problem. I've only just started the ATP study program they have, and it seems to be the same questions, just more in the ATP program. (The interview prep has less, but the same questions, I think.)

Definitely worth the money, in my opinion. Works out to be like $25 I think if you've ever used their software in the past.
Quote: The Sheppard Air Interview prep program is what I used. Got 100 on the test no problem. I've only just started the ATP study program they have, and it seems to be the same questions, just more in the ATP program. (The interview prep has less, but the same questions, I think.)

Definitely worth the money, in my opinion. Works out to be like $25 I think if you've ever used their software in the past.
Thanks for the answer that makes me feel a lot better that they are ATP style questions and not formulas and for measuring cloud bases and such like the delta test. Is there a cognitive test or a sim if you don't mind me asking?
37  77  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  97  137  187  587 
Page 87 of 697
Go to