Southwest vs. NetJets

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 14
Go to
Given what you have posted, I think you would have to have some extreme compelling reasons to stay at NJA if you don't go. Two hour drive? That's nothing. Not even a real commute. No stress at all. Enjoy SWA, and please throw the life preserver back out when you get into the raft!
I should have my wife post here, she's a 9 year SWA FO , these posts, these threads amuse her greatly, you guys crack her up. : ) Carry on gents : )
Quote: I should have my wife post here, she's a 9 year SWA FO , these posts, these threads amuse her greatly, you guys crack her up. : ) Carry on gents : )

She's smart.

She knows girl talk when she see's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks guys. SWA wasn't initially even on my radar, and I only applied cuz it was so easy once all my times were added up for my other apps. Things happened pretty fast and I haven't had a whole lot of time to consider the NJA stay/leave argument for SWA. My gut and about 95% of people I talk to say go. I trust my gut. My wife is coming around to it...probably gonna make the jump. Thanks for all your input!
Quote: Thanks guys. SWA wasn't initially even on my radar, and I only applied cuz it was so easy once all my times were added up for my other apps. Things happened pretty fast and I haven't had a whole lot of time to consider the NJA stay/leave argument for SWA. My gut and about 95% of people I talk to say go. I trust my gut. My wife is coming around to it...probably gonna make the jump. Thanks for all your input!
Best of luck!!
I'm a big proponent of corporate aviation as a career and retired Global chief pilot--go, it's not even close in leaving NJ.

GF
Quote: Thanks guys. SWA wasn't initially even on my radar, and I only applied cuz it was so easy once all my times were added up for my other apps. Things happened pretty fast and I haven't had a whole lot of time to consider the NJA stay/leave argument for SWA. My gut and about 95% of people I talk to say go. I trust my gut. My wife is coming around to it...probably gonna make the jump. Thanks for all your input!
God bless , and Godspeed : ) !!!
Good luck! I don't think you can go wrong no matter what direction you go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
With a two hour drive to the airport there are many advantages with Southwest. The biggest is that when you are on Reserve you can stay at home as you are allowed two hours to checkin once Scheduling contacts you. At Southwest you can checkin be phone once you are at the airport. Also living in domicile means that when you have a four day trip you are only gone three nights.
Hmm, I find being gone for two weeks and being home for two weeks is much better for family life than only being home for two days at a time at a regional. Everyones different.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 14
Go to