Piedmont Airlines News & Rumors

Subscribe
217  267  307  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  327  367  417 
Page 317 of 697
Go to
Quote: Attrition is better than growth IMO. Guaranteed. Also add 10% ish for Med outs

No better time to be in this game

Agreed...and there will be the group that leaves who need the instant pay raise and can’t wait another 5 years to flow. (Corporate/LCC/ etc).
FWIW, I talked with a PSA new hire who told me that when he was shopping around for regionals Piedmont told him they weren't currently hiring. I'm not going to tack any speculation onto that nugget, just passing along some unadulterated info.
Big announcement coming soon
Quote: Big announcement coming soon
We’re finally opening that LAX base huh?

DCA base and more planes?

If not, what is it?

Says who? My sources are crickets.

Timeframe? I want to cash this powerball ticket
Potatoes 🥔
Quote: Potatoes ��
American sold Piedmont to JetBlue?
Quote: FWIW, I talked with a PSA new hire who told me that when he was shopping around for regionals Piedmont told him they weren't currently hiring. I'm not going to tack any speculation onto that nugget, just passing along some unadulterated info.
Can’t confirm or deny the hiring but can tell you coming right from the recruiter at a job fair today they do not have funding for flight training bonuses. So if you are in need of the bonus to finish hours, ratings etc at least for now shop elsewhere unless you want to foot the entire bill.
Frontiers TA passed. Wonder how many FO’s here will make the jump. Between the PHL base, getting an Airbus type, and pretty ok pay after first year.
217  267  307  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  327  367  417 
Page 317 of 697
Go to