Allegiant application

Subscribe
14  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  34 
Page 24 of 55
Go to
Interview freeze
Quote: I can't see the company canceling a class within 2 weeks and leaving people hanging. If they were to do it, they would let you know in advance, but I don't think they will. I wouldn't worry about it. Give your two week notice, and plan on being here.

Hiring may decrease, but there's still lots of pilots in the pipeline.
FYI...
Recieved a email today notifying me that my November interview is cancelled due to AB transition training and hiring will notify me when interviews resume.
Looks like the AB transition training is real. Good luck to all!
Staying tuned....
Quote: Allegiant Air just signed up to attend the Aero Crew Solutions FREE virtual pilot job fair on Friday, November 17th. You can message, audio, or video conference with a recruiter live. To find out more information, visit aerocrewsolutions.vfairs.com

If you have any questions about the free event send us a PM or email.
It seems this is just another rumor because the virtual job fair setup is ready and Allegiant isn't showing there and don't have a both either.
Quote: FYI...
Recieved a email today notifying me that my November interview is cancelled due to AB transition training and hiring will notify me when interviews resume.
Looks like the AB transition training is real. Good luck to all!
Staying tuned....
Nobody listen to ecam! Hiring will continue full speed ahead!
Actually I have to agree Ecam was 100% right.
Quote: Nobody listen to ecam! Hiring will continue full speed ahead!
Quote:

No he doesn’t. If January comes along and we don’t run a class, he’ll win. I’m telling you, we’ll be running classes.
Hope you're correct.
First time poster...Lots of military buddies paying for interview prep services for legacy airlines (and app reviews), what say y'all about these when it comes to Allegiant? The company's model is exactly what I'm looking for long term QOL, and this is by far my #1 choice...working on the app now. Lots of other app/interview questions, so if someone is willing to PM, I'd appreciate it.
Quote: First time poster...Lots of military buddies paying for interview prep services for legacy airlines (and app reviews), what say y'all about these when it comes to Allegiant? The company's model is exactly what I'm looking for long term QOL, and this is by far my #1 choice...working on the app now. Lots of other app/interview questions, so if someone is willing to PM, I'd appreciate it.
From my friends who do interviews here and at other airlines, our interview process is very different from most other airlines. We don't have an HR intensive interview with many situational questions. That's how the interview prep really helps people, sorting their experiences and giving the "right" story for the TMAAT questions. Our application is more of a screening process, to verify your credentials. Then the video interview is the main event. You'll be asked about FAA incidents/violations, check ride failures, any terminations. You'll be asked why you want to work here and how you think you'll fit in (research this!). Then the in person interview will be with a chief pilot and a line pilot or instructor. It's basically a get to know you session, basic questions. Be honest, and don't tell them what you think they want to hear. There may be a short sim evaluation on basic instrument flying skills and an approach briefing. No big deal for anyone who meets the hiring minimums.

I really don't think one of the prep companies will help you with this. in fact, I'm hearing they are falling out of favor with the legacy carriers too because the recruiters are tired of hearing the same boring canned answers. They often ask candidates outright if/where they prepped because they can tell. That's usually a pass over.
No need to do a formal interview prep for G4... Perhaps view the current gouge to get an idea of the typical questions. The main thing is to have a logical and realistic story about why you want to work for Allegiant, live in base, etc. If you are ex-mil and well qualified, you might also think about some ways you can subtly convince the interviewers that you plan to stay and not just bounce to Delta as soon as they call.
14  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  34 
Page 24 of 55
Go to