Open Trips For JA

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 12
Go to
20:30 et I just got a call for JA TPA-FLL tomorrow 7am open CA.....let's see who bites?
Quote: 20:30 et I just got a call for JA TPA-FLL tomorrow 7am open CA.....let's see who bites?
Its getting old.......
Quote: Its getting old.......
Nope,,, Never gets old when 400 of us picketed and when on strike in 2010 for our current contract and today 1500 pilots later we have co-workers taking JAs to help the company continue the financial growth on our backs, it never gets old.

Yesterday we cancelled 19
Today we cancelled 30
Tomorrow we already cancelled 9

Then bob Bendo and jyri will blame these daily cancellations on pilots not taking JAs, and somehow that small percentage will feel guilty and start helping in the name of keep NK from sinking. Please.
And why is that?
I'm hoping he meant Scheduling always calling is getting old. As far as the posts? Hell no! I LOVE EM.

I've felt more unity the past month than I ever have.

FU and your Cost Neutral BullS---- and PM!

Nope No way
Quote: 20:30 et I just got a call for JA TPA-FLL tomorrow 7am open CA.....let's see who bites?
i didn't get that one, but i got an even better one!!!!! i still have contractually allowed JA's to go too....!!!!! what a great benefit to make 200%....
Quote: i didn't get that one, but i got an even better one!!!!! i still have contractually allowed JA's to go too....!!!!! what a great benefit to make 200%....
I don't care to check your post history to see if the above is sarcasm. I hope it is, otherwise you'd be too short sighted to see that you should be paid at that JA rate for every hour you credit under an industry standard contract.
No it isn't. You sheeple don't have a clue.
Hold every JA accountable. List them all and call them out. Keep up the good work.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 12
Go to