Hageland Aviation-Ravn Alaska

Subscribe
15  21  22  23  24  25 
Page 25 of 25
Go to
Quote: It’s a small community, and if I posted that I would lose all my anonymity!

‘squatch
who much like his namesake tries to mostly be found in grainy camera footage from the 70s.
Hahaha good point! Being from Florida, not sure how small the community is there!
Quote: This place worth applying to since the new changes came into play? I’d be commuting from South Florida
HELL NO LOL!!! Stay in south Florida! You have no idea what your getting yourself into coming up to this third world country. The new co pilots leave as fast as they come
in.... the jobs sounds glamorous when you don’t have one but after you see the real Hageland you have to just laugh at the situation so you don’t get depressed lol
Quote: HELL NO LOL!!! Stay in south Florida! You have no idea what your getting yourself into coming up to this third world country. The new co pilots leave as fast as they come
in.... the jobs sounds glamorous when you don’t have one but after you see the real Hageland you have to just laugh at the situation so you don’t get depressed lol
😂😂😂
Filler
Quote: HELL NO LOL!!! Stay in south Florida! You have no idea what your getting yourself into coming up to this third world country. The new co pilots leave as fast as they come
South Florida isn’t a third world country but it is reminiscent of the Thunderdome. I would rather be in Bethel any day.

‘Squatch
who rides eternal, shiny, and chrome
Quote: South Florida isn’t a third world country but it is reminiscent of the Thunderdome. I would rather be in Bethel any day.

‘Squatch
who rides eternal, shiny, and chrome
Dude I’m saying bethel is a third world country not Florida lol
Quote: Dude I’m saying bethel is a third world country not Florida lol
He knows that.

I too would rather be in Bethel than South Florida any day of the week. But it's OK. Some can't handle it. Do your research better next time!
Quote: The former DO went to the 121 side of the house and is a good guy. The CP left for Alaska Airlines.
I think CP ended up going to UPS. Heard they offered her a class date before AS.
15  21  22  23  24  25 
Page 25 of 25
Go to