AA Class Drops

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12  52  102 
Page 2 of 281
Go to
Quote: Thanks for the info. Last question, does the seat lock start after completing IOE?
6 months after LOE in sim, it is displayed on your 3*
Quote: All right, we can spice things up a bit.

American is better than US Air, as are military pilots over civilian guys. Ramp should always be on #2, because that is how we always have done it. Boeing is better than Airbus, just like Ford is better than Chevy. The Coffee better be Starbucks, the beer, Goose Island IPA.

Oh and Go Trump. Annnnd Go!
You win internet for the day
Quote: Would it be possible to bid off the 737 after the 6 month seat lock then bid A320 to CLT?

Yes. That happened to me, but I am being withheld up to one year before the company is required to train me on the A320.
There's a good potential I will be on property 1.5 years before flying the A320.
The "6 month seat lock" is a little misleading if you're new to the game. You're eligible to bid for a different jet 6 months after you finish initial training, which will likely be 8 or 9 months after you're first hired. Then the company can (and probably will) withhold you for up to 1yr from the date of the new bid. So basically 6 months turns into 21 months.
Fixed it for you.

The "6 month seat lock" is a little misleading if you're new to the game. You're eligible to bid for a different AIRCRAFT 6 months after you finish initial training, which will likely be 8 or 9 months after you're first hired. Then the company can (and probably will) withhold you for up to 1yr from the date of the new bid. So basically 6 months turns into 21 months.
Quote: Fixed it for you.

The "6 month seat lock" is a little misleading if you're new to the game. You're eligible to bid for a different AIRCRAFT 6 months after you finish initial training, which will likely be 8 or 9 months after you're first hired. Then the company can (and probably will) withhold you for up to 1yr from the date of the new bid. So basically 6 months turns into 21 months.
Seriously?

Nerd.
Quote: Seriously?

Nerd.
HAHAHAHA!!!!! That is epic.
I thought we were calling them "platforms" now??
Quote: I thought we were calling them "platforms" now??
I don't wear those boots. Not gay enough.
You civilians can get over it, it's a jet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1  2  3  4  5  6  12  52  102 
Page 2 of 281
Go to