AA Class Drops

Subscribe
17  57  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  77  117  167 
Page 67 of 281
Go to
Quote: Not sure how often this is actually the case, but it seems likely that Piedmont flows would be among the older half of the class, and Piedmont flows would be among those who want PHL.
PDT flows are in their mid 30s now and soon will be late 20s. But some do want to be in PHL though.
Quote: I saw the drop live and the 190 disappeared fast. To answer your question: 49, 48, 47, 46.
Wow. Bummer. I'd have missed out by 5 yrs on that one.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Any idea about approximate age of the most junior NY? Also, if one was to be assigned LAX, how long would it take to get to NY. Bids are quarterly now right?
Are the breaks between indoc and ground school still running 2-4 weeks?
Quote: Any idea about approximate age of the most junior NY? Also, if one was to be assigned LAX, how long would it take to get to NY. Bids are quarterly now right?
No idea about the former. To the latter, Bids are 3 to 4 times a year now I think. Sept is the next I hear, which will be bid on probably in May or Jun. If you don’t get NY, I’m pretty sure you’d get it on the next bid.unless seatlocked on the 80 or 190
Thank you PRS
Quote: No idea about the former. To the latter, Bids are 3 to 4 times a year now I think. Sept is the next I hear, which will be bid on probably in May or Jun. If you don’t get NY, I’m pretty sure you’d get it on the next bid.unless seatlocked on the 80 or 190
September award should have June, July, August training slots.

Section 17.P. requires you to qualify no later than 30 days of the award(ignoring withheld).

I think the announcement should come out in April. The previous award was posted in January with awards released in late January for June awards. Five month lead time from announcement to award month.

Minimum of four bids runs per year.
Quote: Are the breaks between indoc and ground school still running 2-4 weeks?
1-4 weeks, depending on the class date selected. I personally know of one person that had 6 days off to complete homestudy before ground school.
Quote: Are the breaks between indoc and ground school still running 2-4 weeks?
March 6th class has between 10 days and 3 weeks off. On average, shorter times than other recent classes.
Quote: 1-4 weeks, depending on the class date selected. I personally know of one person that had 6 days off to complete homestudy before ground school.
Quote: March 6th class has between 10 days and 3 weeks off. On average, shorter times than other recent classes.
Thank you. Good to know.
17  57  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  77  117  167 
Page 67 of 281
Go to