New Routes

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 15
Go to
Quote: The idea that our crummy little airline would mount a credible threat to SWA is ludicrous and laughable. You guys are joking right?
you need to move on man, everyone is hiring!
Quote: Exactly which gates are we going to use for all these extra cities.

Something smells...

I think the article states this new expansion will partly come from reduced flying elsewhere...
Quote: you need to move on man, everyone is hiring!
I'm trying very hard! It's my second job. I wish the best for frontier, but the place blows.
Quote: I'm trying very hard! It's my second job. I wish the best for frontier, but the place blows.
okay, i don't know your DOH just hope you are sr to me. i get that you are frustrated, but now airline in history had smooth sailings (swa maybe???)
Quote: I'm trying very hard! It's my second job. I wish the best for frontier, but the place blows.
Spirit is hiring!!!!
Quote: NEW service to OKC???? When did we stop going there?

I read Frontier service had ended to OKC in 2014.
Quote: Spirit is hiring!!!!
We'll be one company soon enough!
Bunch of new routes in Tampa too. Frontier is taking on SWA and Allegiant at the same time? Gutsiest move I ever saw, Mav.
Quote: We'll be one company soon enough!
Exactly. Notice how Frontier stayed away from Spirits routes with this expansion. That's not a coincidence.
Quote: Bunch of new routes in Tampa too. Frontier is taking on SWA and Allegiant at the same time? Gutsiest move I ever saw, Mav.

But only 1 route overlapping with jetBlue.....hmmmmm
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 15
Go to